Hacking Supercard Lite Rumble - No games?!?!

RetroOne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,
Just got a SuperCard Lite Rumble (the MicroSD one) and am having problems using it with my NDS Lite.

I've got the Rumble patcher software from here - http://eng.supercard.cn/soft_scrumble.htm and installed it.
I've upgraded the firmware to 1.83.
I've formatted my 1Gb Kingston MicroSD to FAT format.
I've patched the rom I'm testing with (Yoshi Touch and Go) and have a .nds.sav and a .nds.dsq file (which were output to my hard drive - not directly to the card) and have put them onto the MicroSD.

When I power up the NDS, it allows me to load the Supercard ("Start GBA Game") and shows me the main Supercard menu.

Under "List" - I have absolutely nothing.
Under "Saver" - I have my Yoshi Touch & Go .nds.sav file

Whatever ROM I try to patch, the same thing happens. I've tried putting them into folders on the card as well, but nothing works.

Does the DS Lite have to be firmware patched at all, or does the Supercard Lite Rumble work right out of the box?

Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance,
RetroOne

bazzi_h

Trophies
XP
Country
have u got a passme for it. u need a pass me to play ds games from slot 2

p.s. supercard slot 2s are crap and a waste of money

Edit: Sinkhead beat me 2 it
tongue.gif

RetroOne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah...I thought I didn't need one but thanks for clearing that up! I'll have to get one ordered
smile.gif

Thanks again!

PS - Can I flash the DS with a Passme 1.5? I hear that I can't but just wanted to check.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Ah...I thought I didn't need one but thanks for clearing that up! I'll have to get one ordered
smile.gif

Thanks again!

PS - Can I flash the DS with a Passme 1.5? I hear that I can't but just wanted to check.

Passme 1.5 ?? not sure what that one is. But it is possible to flash it with a Passme2. Also it's possible to turn a passme 1 to a passme 2 with a home made cable by reprogramming it. I don't know the details but you can google and find out the info and see if you fancy the job. Or maybe someone else here can guide you.

btw.. the sc-rumbles while not being of the latest design do what they are supposed to, play ds roms, and they do it well too... don't listen to the turnips.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: btw i feel this a good time to remind you guys that sea of thieves was made by rare, who also...