The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
anyone having trouble playing the world ends with you, it seems that when loading this game, it freezes at the beginning after the frog battle when he says crap i gotta run when passing the guy with the skull hat. if anyone can help it would be appreciated

Berkut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not sure if you know already or not, but I've played a good hour already using SDHC version of DS One without any problems. I've also heard that M3 has the same problem you have. So, it must have something to do with the hardware version you have or configuration of your moonshell.
unsure.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Berkut said:
I am not sure if you know already or not, but I've played a good hour already using SDHC version of DS One without any problems. I've also heard that M3 has the same problem you have. So, it must have something to do with the hardware version you have or configuration of your moonshell.
unsure.gif
I have a non-sdhc Scds1 (v2) and I haven't experienced any trouble at all with this game.
Low quality microsd maybe?

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
could be, this post actually was for a friend of mine, his supercard is having problems, mine is an hc so i didnt have problems, but idk we grabbed the save after the 1st day 4 him

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
awlawl said:
Try to disable the patching
rolleyes.gif
That only works good if you have a high-quality microsd and some people have reported not being able to save if they disable patching.

zeal32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For anyone else still having the problem, it seems to be a problem with the audio or the particular ROM file itself. The solution that works is obtaining a SAV file, starting preferably on the second day, which is when the game can save. Once you make it past this starting intro problem, there doesn't seem to be any problems continuing forward.

Other ways that may or may not work include enabling the patching, using a undubbed version (in which case the audio is changed from English to Japanese), or playing the Japanese version. Seems someone brought up that a SAV file from the Japanese version may also work. Good luck, cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/AkzulQxOgQs?si=UIe4puLCp7NoP3r7 seldom gbatemp shoutout +1