Supercard DS One Battery Life?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Zaiga, Aug 4, 2008.

Aug 4, 2008

Supercard DS One Battery Life? by Zaiga at 8:00 PM (1,524 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Zaiga
    OP

Member Zaiga GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I just bought a Supercard and it's been working pretty good so far. But it felt like my DS battery would run out pretty fast. So I was wondering what the battery life of the Supercard was.

2. ZenZero

Member ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

United Kingdom
    i think it takes a third of the life away

3. seedvt

Member seedvt GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Generally, Slot 1 flashcards by themselves won't significantly drain your battery.

4. PanzerWF

Member PanzerWF GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Zomg, another British Columbian on GBAtemp. To my knowledge, there's 3 of us. Exclusive club time lawls.

Anyways, back to the question at hand, I think the SCDS-1 drains maybe 10 minutes on a total recharge?

It also depends on how many times the DS battery has been charged. The more time it has been charged, the lesser amount of time that you can play on the DS (That was very awkward wording...)

5. Searinox

Member Searinox Just a taste~ ;3

Romania
    Been using the SCDS AK2 and R4 and honestly I've noticed no difference. If it's there it's prolly within 30 minutes time difference at most. I feel like my DS drains pretty slow which is a good thing.

6. Zaiga
    OP

Member Zaiga GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Okay, thanks for the info guys. I think I was just playing on my DS for too long. That was probably why it felt so short. [​IMG]

7. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Am I included?

Also, from what I've seen, using an 8 gig micro sd card, the play time has shortened by about 20-40 minutes. But also know that higher memory card you use, the more power it requires.

8. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    The difference is between non-SDHC microSDs and microSDHCs, where the latter uses a little more power.

9. dipper145

Member dipper145 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I've never kept track of my play time, nor how long it stays chared, but I've played for 8 hours straight before and the light wasn't red yet.