Zaiga

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just bought a Supercard and it's been working pretty good so far. But it felt like my DS battery would run out pretty fast. So I was wondering what the battery life of the Supercard was.

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
seedvt said:
Generally, Slot 1 flashcards by themselves won't significantly drain your battery.

Zomg, another British Columbian on GBAtemp. To my knowledge, there's 3 of us. Exclusive club time lawls.

Anyways, back to the question at hand, I think the SCDS-1 drains maybe 10 minutes on a total recharge?

It also depends on how many times the DS battery has been charged. The more time it has been charged, the lesser amount of time that you can play on the DS (That was very awkward wording...)

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Been using the SCDS AK2 and R4 and honestly I've noticed no difference. If it's there it's prolly within 30 minutes time difference at most. I feel like my DS drains pretty slow which is a good thing.

Zaiga

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, thanks for the info guys. I think I was just playing on my DS for too long. That was probably why it felt so short.
tongue.gif

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PanzerWF said:
seedvt said:
Generally, Slot 1 flashcards by themselves won't significantly drain your battery.

Zomg, another British Columbian on GBAtemp. To my knowledge, there's 3 of us. Exclusive club time lawls.

Anyways, back to the question at hand, I think the SCDS-1 drains maybe 10 minutes on a total recharge?

It also depends on how many times the DS battery has been charged. The more time it has been charged, the lesser amount of time that you can play on the DS (That was very awkward wording...)

Am I included?

Also, from what I've seen, using an 8 gig micro sd card, the play time has shortened by about 20-40 minutes. But also know that higher memory card you use, the more power it requires.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
ojsinnerz said:
Also, from what I've seen, using an 8 gig micro sd card, the play time has shortened by about 20-40 minutes. But also know that higher memory card you use, the more power it requires.
The difference is between non-SDHC microSDs and microSDHCs, where the latter uses a little more power.

dipper145

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've never kept track of my play time, nor how long it stays chared, but I've played for 8 hours straight before and the light wasn't red yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...