Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone!

I know I was working on SMBE (Super Mario Bros. Extreme, NSMBW Hack), but since time has passed, we had to quit.

Time has passed, 2011 came, no progress.

When the hack was over, we had forgotten to put up the news.

Time has passed, yet again, and now a NEW hack is born, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Like SMBE, Nothing is done. Just few changes before I started this thread, Temporary Logo, Song Edits, Character Texture Edits, CSP Edits, Temporary CSS, Temporary SSS, Strap Menu Edit, and several attempts to text edit song names.

NOTE: There are 2 Textures for Mario & Luigi, Color Blind Mario & Luigi have several differences, Evil Mario & Luigi are exactly alike.

Photo's of Textures:

Color Blind Mario
nqtouc.jpg

Color Blind Luigi
2s8qqt4.jpg

Evil Mario
2cqice1.jpg

Evil Luigi
2jakqd1.jpg

These are my First (Good) Textures, Not perfect.

And of course since I suck at making logo's and such, I will also need help with the logo, CSS, and SSS.
As well as Movesets, and others. (since I have absolutely no idea how people make movesets on Brawlbox.)

NOTE: They do not have to be COMPLETE movesets, it could have minor changes, for example, found in brawl minus, Mario can do his B-UP attack TWICE.

Anything similar to that, I have downloaded a moveset for Mario, Called Mario 3D.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUP8USOGS_k[/youtube]

This will be the current moveset for Mario, if you have anything better, let me know.
happy.gif

It will not be complete all on one version, we will release different versions when we have anything new.

and unlike SMBE, there will NOT be a custom email, there will NOT be a forum, and there will NOT be a youtube account.

NOTE: Not ALL Songs will be replaced in v1.0, We will replace as much as we can and have it onto the next version.

Remember: Since this is a project, so if you want to join, let me know immediately, but when you are working on anything for the project, take your time, just let me know what your working on.

What is needed:
Title Edit
Textures
Songs
CSS
SSS
Stages
Movesets
and CSPs for the textures
If there is anything more that I could possibly missing, let me know.

Thx!

~Godson777

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/5fQHvL6iO5k?si=1qrkapNMcghUj07-