Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
October 3rd isnt coming fast enough. Its sad to see that ice-climbers are not in this one (I never used them anyway though). I guess I'll just have to listen to my friend brag about having the demo now :/
Ice Climbers are screwed without chain grabs being in the game now anyways.

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup! And I tried the luigi thing too. That didn't work either

Did you unlock someone else instead? I noticed in this game that it queues up the challengers before you unlock them. In other words, if you manage to unlock two characters at the same time (i.e Lucina and Falco, by playing classic with Marth for the first time on 5.0 difficulty), you will fight Falco. Then you can just play a regular smash, and you will fight Lucina right after too. Also, if you lose against the challengers, and you fail at unlocking them, all you have to do is play a regular smash and you will fight them again after the battle.

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you unlock someone else instead? I noticed in this game that it queues up the challengers before you unlock them. In other words, if you manage to unlock two characters at the same time (i.e Lucina and Falco, by playing classic with Marth for the first time on 5.0 difficulty), you will fight Falco. Then you can just play a regular smash, and you will fight Lucina right after too. Also, if you lose against the challengers, and you fail at unlocking them, all you have to do is play a regular smash and you will fight them again after the battle.

Luigi classic mode unlocked nothing for me

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beating classic mode 8 times got me
Duck Hunt Dog
, but beating classic mode with him did not unlock Game and Watch (5.0 difficulty.) Supposedly beating classic mode 10 times gets you Game And Watch, will try that next.

DeckardBR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to access Classic Mode on the caravan Japanese release. I click on solo and single player and it takes me to one off matches. I can't access the campaign where you set difficulty at 5 ect.

What am I doing wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @DolphinCube, no problem ^_^