United States
You wish Purin was in this game :P
yGFiHi1.jpg
Purin's awesome

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, got the smash usa demo and the jap full game but it noticed some things, maybe someone can help me.

-Both games ONLY load on 8.1 emunand? They stay on black screen on 4.5 GW mode w/o emunand.
-Does JAP smash have download play? if so, where is it?
-Can anyone post their savefile with most, if not everything unlocked?

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
-Both games ONLY load on 8.1 emunand? They stay on black screen on 4.5 GW mode w/o emunand.
-Does JAP smash have download play? if so, where is it?

Yes, you need 8.1 emuNAND for both, and there is no download play. Can't help you for the save file.

Eamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know the technical reason why both the demo and the JPN rom both require at least a 4gb SD card? Is this the same with the actual retail cartridge as well?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i'm very happy that i can disable the black outlines on the characters, i was wondering if i could but thought that nintendo wouldn't give us the choice... i'm happily surprised :)
i played one online match and some guy beat my ness with their kirby, i need more practice, it takes me a few continues to beat crazy+master hand...

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i'm very happy that i can disable the black outlines on the characters, i was wondering if i could but thought that nintendo wouldn't give us the choice... i'm happily surprised :)
i played one online match and some guy beat my ness with their kirby, i need more practice, it takes me a few continues to beat crazy+master hand...

I agree. The outlines look awful and they definitely do not help at all. I disabled them immediately after I figured out the options xD

Reactions: cearp

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's for clearing Classic with a customized character.
I swear, I got purin doing classic mode, but not using a customized character. I was using Mario
Most of the times, I think it's about the number times u do classic mode.

with team battles you still have the red and blue outlines though... right?

U can remove them.

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Worst pc ever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq3FqEJu3jU