Country
Canada

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bottom right with the box, then top left with mario and the hand, then top left with mario and the circles on paths. I would assume the Caravan release is no different.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've just unlocked wario and I never did multi man once.
As with all other characters (except maybe ROB, his non-match count condition seems to be unknown yet) there's two ways to unlock him, one being something multi-man related (clear 100-man? idk) and the other being X amount of matches.

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Trying SO HARD to beat Master Core on hardest difficulty with my main (Duck Hunt)... I beat the "guy", then the "Scorpion Lizard", then I die when I ALMOST beat the swords... Ugh.

So how do you unlock custom moves?

I almost killed him with koopa/bowser at first I thought it was impossible but you need to play good defense

Ygreck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i never changed the difficult, its stil on 3... at the moment i finished classic mode 12 times with different character
i unlocked this character:
Falco
Ness
Dark Pit
Duckhunt Dog
Mr. G&W

D

Deleted User

Okay so with the Japanese release, is there anyway whatsoever to get it working online on a European Gateway 3DS?
I can't download the update from eShop obviously, is there a way to install the update unofficially? And how about headers? So confused.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so with the Japanese release, is there anyway whatsoever to get it working online on a European Gateway 3DS?
I can't download the update from eShop obviously, is there a way to install the update unofficially? And how about headers? So confused.

no way yet

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country

I'm sure something will come through to help us all eventually, its just the waiting game again cause I do think in my opinion SSB gets a bit boring without online which really is what the game is all about in the first place and of course the conquest mode is missing. :)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm sure something will come through to help us all eventually, its just the waiting game again cause I do think in my opinion SSB gets a bit boring without online which really is what the game is all about in the first place and of course the conquest mode is missing. :)
No, the game is all about local multiplayer with friends in the first place :P

Reactions: NEP and Reecey

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think many of the hackers (scene or gateway) with the potential to get online working for the Japanese release will choose to spend the time on it seeing as it will be irrelevant in a matter of weeks.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think many of the hackers (scene or gateway) with the potential to get online working for the Japanese release will choose to spend the time on it seeing as it will be irrelevant in a matter of weeks.
US/EU version will be dumped around the same timeframe as Jp let's assume, so give or take 2 weeks and change. Still, would be nice to try out the online features beforehand :P
It's not even that hard. It's just that the group that usually dumps the pre-patched roms hasn't really ever done a JP eshop game before iirc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol