Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
What is this demo you speak of?

It's called structure. . . . . . perhaps you've heard of it :teach:
well it's still in the section it belongs because most people are talking about what can gateway users do about this and i don't see any mod chaning its section so yeah...Learn what structure is then talk about it

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well since this is a SSB topic, whose disappointed in the roster?

I mean Smash has always had clones, but this is a bit stupid. They took out even the interesting clones like Lucas and Wolf who had similar movesets but were quite unique in their own way. Instead we get nearly direct clones like Lucina and Dark Pit.

Not to mention Dr. Mario is back, even though he's just literally a better Mario since the FLUUD is a piece of shit.

There's also like no villains and splitting characters into two different slots like Samus/ZSS and Zelda/Shiek seems like a lame way to inflate the roster.

There's a lot of characters I just don't like. I mean there's always the "potential" for DLC but a game shouldn't need DLC to feel fully fleshed out

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well since this is a SSB topic, whose disappointed in the roster?

I mean Smash has always had clones, but this is a bit stupid. They took out even the interesting clones like Lucas and Wolf who had similar movesets but were quite unique in their own way. Instead we get nearly direct clones like Lucina and Dark Pit.

Not to mention Dr. Mario is back, even though he's just literally a better Mario since the FLUUD is a piece of shit.

There's also like no villains and splitting characters into two different slots like Samus/ZSS and Zelda/Shiek seems like a lame way to inflate the roster.

There's a lot of characters I just don't like. I mean there's always the "potential" for DLC but a game shouldn't need DLC to feel fully fleshed out

I agree. I like they added new characters, but not many people even liked pitt. He doesnt deserve a clone. Having transcormations inflate the roalster was a good idea though. That way you dont have people who oick a character and only play one half of them.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree. I like they added new characters, but not many people even liked pitt. He doesnt deserve a clone. Having transcormations inflate the roalster was a good idea though. That way you dont have people who oick a character and only play one half of them.

But SSB was neat in that you could have one character with two completely different playsets. Being able to switch between Zelda and Shiek, who play radically different, was a neat mechanic. Admittedly it was a pain to switch between Samus and ZSS but again it was neat.

This is starting to feel like SCV syndrome. Gahars and I were discussing this actually so I give credit to him for the comparison. SCV boiled away everything for the sake of being "competitive" to the point that it felt soulless (pun partially intended). It felt nothing like a Soul Calibur game should. I feel like SSB4 is doing that for a game that really shouldn't be competitive, or to avoid an argument, a game that's been known for wide accessibility. Maybe there's a huge advantage in having a character with two unique movesets that each have different purposes (often one ranged/slow and the other close/fast) but who cares? It's fun.

schmooblidon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel like SSB4 is doing that for a game that really shouldn't be competitive, or to avoid an argument, a game that's been known for wide accessibility.

I won't go into the raw debate, but do you not think competitive smash is a refreshing change to literally all other fighters.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it's still in the section it belongs because most people are talking about what can gateway users do about this and i don't see any mod chaning its section so yeah...Learn what structure is then talk about it
Hey there tough guy you asked a simple question, I gave you a simple answer no need to get fresh young man.

gigio2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ITs probably a good time to ask how to git gud at smash?

Im pretty good at other fighters (SFIV is my fav of all time) but Smash series feels very slippery. I can never get a hang of the games.

git gud

also www.ssbwiki.com
also play with friends
also play multiple character
also play different matchups

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol