Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

XiTaU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesnt matter if its in the shop without a jp console u wont be able to play 1.01 unless bbb dump the eshop version and thats not likely.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
doesnt matter if its in the shop without a jp console u wont be able to play 1.01 unless bbb dump the eshop version and thats not likely.

Thats what i was implying, and the Blue Wizards have helped other groups to release e-shop titles, BBB just needs the dump to work their magic :) I pretty sure it will show if it will allow online play for outside the jap region, there will be a want for it

XiTaU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is already a want for 100 other eshop titles but they havent dumped them so its not like smash 1.01 is gonna be dumped unless gateway find a way or allowing side loading of game updates.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might need to be nuked right now because of a spelling error, That's what u get for trying to rush a release Caravan.

EDIT: Also BBB has never dumped something from the JAP eShop for those of you hoping they will. They've only dumped cartridge JAP games.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It might need to be nuked right now because of a spelling error, That's what u get for trying to rush a release Caravan.

EDIT: Also BBB has never dumped something from the JAP eShop for those of you hoping they will. They've only dumped cartridge JAP games.
Typos didn't stop
Persona_Q_Shandow_of_the_Labyrinth_JPN_3DS-Caravan
or
Naruto_SD_Poweful_Shippuden_JPN_3DS-Caravan

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How big is the file size supposed to be on this one? I think I will be buying the physical copy when it is released here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH