Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One question, is Smash Run playable solo?
I'm actually planning on going single player for this game until I unlock everything. /flameshieldup

Javiryu

Official Miiverse #1 lover
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome game! :yaynds:
10687088_10203935420698846_3762251271903926065_n.jpg

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rip that shit for the world!!! Omg guys it's about to happen again, pointless threads and impatience.

Please :( Do what he says. I need something to take my mind off Fantasy life.
Been playing it and its freaking addicting and just realized theres an updated version thats
DLC that i cant update to because i dont have a European 3ds.

Haha My friend work in a local game shop , as soon as the game arrived he gave it to me. My friend is awesome too :lol:

I'm completely serious right now when I say I'll paypal you $10 if its uploaded soon. <3

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Why am I going to start fucking tests week...? Damn. Maybe it'll be out tomorrow. Guess I'll just flunk these tests and try hard on finals.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow looks like the SSB Euro dump may soon come, hopefully this weekend! Yes I will actually able to understand whats going on and also online too :lol:

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
One question, is Smash Run playable solo?
I'm actually planning on going single player for this game until I unlock everything. /flameshieldup

Yeah its playable solo or local multiplayer. NO ONLINE :(

Its a bit meh of a mode tbh. Running around beating up shy guys is fun but after the 5 minutes you get a randomly chosen final battle. Sometimes its a regular fight which is good but then sometimes you get stuff like run to the finish line or who can scale a vertical level the highest. Those modes make you feel like you just wasted 5 minutes buffing yourself up.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah its playable solo or local multiplayer. NO ONLINE :(

Its a bit meh of a mode tbh. Running around beating up shy guys is fun but after the 5 minutes you get a randomly chosen final battle. Sometimes its a regular fight which is good but then sometimes you get stuff like run to the finish line or who can scale a vertical level the highest. Those modes make you feel like you just wasted 5 minutes buffing yourself up.

If it's anything like the City Trial mode from Kirby Air Ride, (from which Smash Run is based on) odds are I'm going to love it.

But I disagree with you on the final battles. Having a bunch of different end scenarios makes gets you to play through the Smash Run cautiously so you can prepare yourself for anything. In Kirby Air Ride it was basically the same thing. You could have linear drag races which focuses on speed, gliding/target competitions for gliding, destruction derbies for power, boss battles, and a general 1-lap race which tests all your strengths. Either way, it means you can't focus yourself on only buffing up certain abilities.

I would be disappointed if Smash Run ended in just a plain fight. That's boring, and it would also render particular buffs useless. You can often get hints in Kirby Air Ride in the form of a text "prediction" on the screen for what the end game is going to be so I hope for your sake that that feature has also crossed over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4eqTkD6JQw