Homebrew Super Smash Bros. Clash!

0blivi0us

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks sexy. Hope it won't get delayed like Brawl. All I can say is that the text showing the percentage should be more noticeable, judging from the screenshots.

EliteKill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The screenshots are from a previous version. If you have any comments and you don't want this to die, please go on our forums and post. We have a team that logs on each day posting more work. Also, please report bugs to the forum...

Tsunii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
rolloverminutes said:
download is not working?? it goes to page load error?
hmmm
unsure.gif

this link works for me: http://www.mediafire.com/file/y00fnejznyz/clash.nds

EliteKill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
squirrelman10 said:
i c that you guys and rumble dont have fighting implemented into the system yet i hope to see one of you guys put fighting in soon
What are you talking about? We have up to 4 CPUs and a functioning multi player...

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EliteKill said:
squirrelman10 said:
i c that you guys and rumble dont have fighting implemented into the system yet i hope to see one of you guys put fighting in soon
What are you talking about? We have up to 4 CPUs and a functioning multi player...

I think he means you guys haven't fleshed out the fighting. AKA every character only has a single attack.

Swifty1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There is already a multiplayer mode coded in to the last public release. Choose multi at the main menu. Wi-Fi and story modes are still realistically a long way away.

And we already have music, however the music files needed to be downloaded seperately. The next public release will have the music built in.

And sorry for the bump guys.

EliteKill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SuperGustafson9 said:
I Really Want To See Spyro, Mew And hamtaro All In The Next Release!
Well I'm sorry, but they aren't confirmed characters and as a member of the team I have to say that they probably won't be...

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Many homebrew come and go. Some of them get finished before the team disbands/developer gives up but the others don't even get a chance to shine.

I'd say it's either dead or the developers have been keeping this under wraps for a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong