Homebrew Super Smash Bros. Clash!

Tsunii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
as a member of the team i can say that we're pretty much alive and the coders are working hard to get a new public test finished soon
wink.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Meh. SSBClash was quite good from what I've played of it during the early stages of development, but now I just don't believe there's anything coming from it anymore. It will just end up like SSB Rumble, dead and abandoned. Unless someone can prove my statement wrong, I shall continue to believe.

cod4r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Meh. SSBClash was quite good from what I've played of it during the early stages of development, but now I just don't believe there's anything coming from it anymore. It will just end up like SSB Rumble, dead and abandoned. Unless someone can prove my statement wrong, I shall continue to believe.
Don't think that.
rolleyes.gif

Clash is far from dead, as Tsunii said, there is development going on under the wraps.

Also, Rumble is going to have another release soon and it will be far more advanced than its previous release.
yaynds.gif

You can check out Rumble's progress on their blog at ssbrumble.info when the server gets back up.

This is coming from someone who codes for both games.

efaj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ssbclash.co.cc
XP
Country
cod4r said:
Clash is far from dead, as Tsunii said, there is development going on under the wraps.

And from the former initial programmer.

WHICH IS NOT GOKUDO NOR ELITEKILL. It's me.

EliteKill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
efaj said:
cod4r said:

And from the former initial programmer.

WHICH IS NOT GOKUDO NOR ELITEKILL. It's me.
Hey, don't be mad. I never took credit for coding. I know I'm only a spriter and a public relations director XD
But yeah, development is actually picking up and we have quite a momentum now. So yeah, we're as alive as Chuck Norris.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country

Swifty1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to let you guys know, the release candidate is going through final testing now, and it'll be released shortly if we come out bug free.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Looking forward to this game
smile.gif
By the way, does someone knows where I can find others Smash bros. homebrews ? I heard there is a lot, but can't find them.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
You're SO going to have a hell of a time with Kirby and his copy ability.....

Also, nice spriting you got there....

One more thing, you should work on the stages... The graphics don't look as solid as the sprites that are available to see as of this post..... I mean, they're good... They just need a little work..... :\ I'd have to be payed to pick anything but a completely white no graphics stage than any of those.... Sorry, but it's the truth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-