Homebrew Super Smash Bros. Clash!

Slick_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tozarian said:
Can we get ronald mcdonald? And could he please be be like his M.U.G.E.N incarnation? Just a request, good luck on your project!
GEMISIS' Battle of the Worlds should cover that, but let's not going into that here.

AidanB

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Cool, it's nice to see a SSB clone that dosen't give up!!!
rofl2.gif
Also is there going to be Sho Minamoto? Or i'll add Clash to the HEAP! *CRUNCH*

efaj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ssbclash.co.cc
XP
Country
AidanB said:
Cool, it's nice to see a SSB clone that dosen't give up!!!
rofl2.gif
Also is there going to be Sho Minamoto? Or i'll add Clash to the HEAP! *CRUNCH*
No need to add it to the HEAP! We are going to have Sho

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
This will never be finished. And besides. After being a member of the SSBR community for a good while, I've realized that the DS can never have a good smash game for it. Not unless it's a 3D nintendo made one. The sprite system just doesn't work. And anyway; Smash is a multiplayer game, and it's not all that easy to coordinate a multiplayer DS match. And now that they've changed it into a Naruto: Clash of Ninja Bros. Game, it's not really smash to me anyway. Long live brawl.
:/

Slick_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
midna25 said:
This will never be finished. And besides. After being a member of the SSBR community for a good while, I've realized that the DS can never have a good smash game for it. Not unless it's a 3D nintendo made one. The sprite system just doesn't work. And anyway; Smash is a multiplayer game, and it's not all that easy to coordinate a multiplayer DS match. And now that they've changed it into a Naruto: Clash of Ninja Bros. Game, it's not really smash to me anyway. Long live brawl.
:/
I wouldn't compare Clash to Rumble.

Hisiru

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
i think a new sprite for the mario and luigi would be nice, seriously, i dont like the sprite of mario & luigi 2, is very childlike.

why not sprites of new super mario bros?

and my sincere apology by my sincerity, is just a suggestion for the game get a better look.

The Sonic is very fast, but the sprite is good.

DarkSunDS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting a few problems (using an R4DS). For instance, Altair and Kratos don't work, aren't displayed in the character selection screen, and when selecting them I get a Mario sprite running to the left automatically.

Sonic works, but isn't displayed in the character selection screen either (I need to press the left or right arrows to choose him). He's also too fast in my opinion.

I'm getting a lot of lag when performing various actions. Also, the stylus is very hard to get on (sometimes I jump past it and I still fall on the lower screen) and it's impossible to walk on it without jumping.

Other than that it seems a lot smoother than Rumble.

Oh, and I used the Test 7 link on the blog.

_Burai_

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
DarkSunDS said:
I'm getting a few problems (using an R4DS). For instance, Altair and Kratos don't work, aren't displayed in the character selection screen, and when selecting them I get a Mario sprite running to the left automatically.

Sonic works, but isn't displayed in the character selection screen either (I need to press the left or right arrows to choose him). He's also too fast in my opinion.

I'm getting a lot of lag when performing various actions. Also, the stylus is very hard to get on (sometimes I jump past it and I still fall on the lower screen) and it's impossible to walk on it without jumping.

Me too.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Should get Britney Spears if possible
tongue.gif
. Use her dance moves or her robot voice singing as attacks
biggrin.gif

Edit: Hows the project going? Can I help?

efaj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ssbclash.co.cc
XP
Country
dbswnd97 said:
DarkSunDS said:

Me too.

Altair and Kratos were dropped temporarily because of lack of knockback sprites, so, CPU1 gets followed by the camera, but, in it's reduced AI it seeks to follow P1, but since there's none, he walks to his own demise.
To talk about variables, like speed, it's better if you go to our forum on ssbclash.co.cc, but today I'll be giving maintenance so it will be down for a while soon.

The lag is because of loading the death sprites, so, if you play on PC, there is no lag (because data loading is faster there) I'll be fixing this soon.

Edit: Hows the project going? Can I help?
We are going fine, sure, just go to the forum, there must be something you can do. Even if it's just discussion about the game or physics

efaj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ssbclash.co.cc
XP
Country
Hisiru said:
and about the Mario e Luigi sprites?
About changing them to something less "childish"? You would have to go to our forum, and tell our Mario and Luigi spriter RangeTE about that.
We work in a poll system, if you come with sprites, we poll them, and the winner stays.
If you don't have the sprites then you can still post in Mario's and Luigi's Character Development topics about this. But, it's important to show your opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4