Gaming Super Smash Bros. Brawl..Who would you be?

GameJesus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you could pick any nintendo based character to be in this epic battle game who would you add/change. Personally i think snake needs a pistol like fox, nintendo said they don't want to use any realistic weapons, but they should at least give him a laser pistol or something, also i think they should add Star Wolf with a mahine gun ^^ he is my favorite nintendo character besides link of course

Bizmat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
too early for me to make a decision really until we find out all of the characters in the game but for right now its gotta be link

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd like Isaac/Alex or some other GS character, the attacks would be awesome.
smile.gif

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
besides Link i would love to see Simon Belmont on it, or an other Castlevania Character that uses the Whip (with the amazing tools of course... Cross, Holy Water, etc..)

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In the N64 version, I spent aaaggggeees trying to unlock Ness and it was worth it. Then in the GC version he was slightly powered down so I played as Roy where it got to the point that in a multiplayer game, I was pretty much banned from choosing Roy. SSB: Brawl? No idea. Maybe they'll surprise us with a secret character. From what I heard, isn't the clones from the GC version such as Ganondorf and Young Link going to be given proper moves?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1