GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I play with USB Loader. As long as you already have the necessary Brawl+ files, everything should work fine. If by chance that doesn't work, just use this auto-updater, and pick #2 for the first option. Everything should be set in a few seconds.

I'm not sure if the Brawl+ package on the site is past 5.0 RC1, but I know all the auto-updaters are. As for the PSA, I've never tried any of them. As much as I love Geno, I feared my Brawl turning into another MUGEN, so I stayed away from all the PSA characters. Maybe I'll try it one day.

And good luck with the essay, I know how school can get.
tongue.gif

timis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i open the image and nothing happens..i dunno.....the bin file i got was titled al_5-0.in?

nevermind guys thanks to for the help i was able to get it working good stuff man!

thanks a bunch

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Timis, just use the updater I posted above. It'll set up everything for you automatically. Make sure your SD card is in your PC.

EDIT: Glad you got it working. Have fun.

Win

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well done.
though i'll stick with melee till the next(hopefully competitive) ssb comes.

Darkterras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
brawl+ is really awesome.i´ve been playing only a bit brawl in the last few weeks but when i saw brawl+ i played it again like a berserk ^^
i also like that custom costumes

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
timis said:
how do you or can you use this with a usb loader, cuz i'm afraid i dont have my disk anymore

personaly PW's replacment code 3.5 is way more fun to play with.
BRAWL+ isnt all that great or fun

but giantpune made a great loader for it from Retail disk, DVD-DL or USB...(i havent tried DVD-R yet)

so enjoy his great work, which works with many codes not just brawl+(boring)

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=187...t&p=2351925

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
markehmus said:
timis said:
how do you or can you use this with a usb loader, cuz i'm afraid i dont have my disk anymore

personaly PW's replacment code 3.5 is way more fun to play with.
BRAWL+ isnt all that great or fun

but giantpune made a great loader for it from Retail disk, DVD-DL or USB...(i havent tried DVD-R yet)

so enjoy his great work, which works with many codes not just brawl+(boring)

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=187...t&p=2351925

Thanks for the heads up about the loader.

Whether Brawl+ is fun or not is your opinion. There are many that like it but play whatever you wish as no one's going to stop you. Its basically the reason why I stopped playing Brawl ("boring").

iLikeCarbonatedS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to make this work for usb loader gx?
my wii still cant load brawl normally so i use usb method
please reply thanks

Posts merged

is there a way to make this work for usb loader gx?
my wii still cant load brawl normally so i use usb method
please reply thanks

Anakir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@the post above.

GameDragon said:
Yep, I play with USB Loader. As long as you already have the necessary Brawl+ files, everything should work fine. If by chance that doesn't work, just use this auto-updater, and pick #2 for the first option. Everything should be set in a few seconds.

I'm not sure if the Brawl+ package on the site is past 5.0 RC1, but I know all the auto-updaters are. As for the PSA, I've never tried any of them. As much as I love Geno, I feared my Brawl turning into another MUGEN, so I stayed away from all the PSA characters. Maybe I'll try it one day.

tongue.gif

http://brawlplus.net/download/

davidw89

Trophies
XP
Country
I use configurable usb loader, would this work with super smash +? There's no instructions on how to install with usb loader on their website.

Anakir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davidw89 said:
I use configurable usb loader, would this work with super smash +? There's no instructions on how to install with usb loader on their website.

Anakir said:
@the post above.

QUOTE(GameDragon @ Nov 11 2009, 01:02 AM) Yep, I play with USB Loader. As long as you already have the necessary Brawl+ files, everything should work fine. If by chance that doesn't work, just use this auto-updater, and pick #2 for the first option. Everything should be set in a few seconds.

tongue.gif

http://brawlplus.net/download/

Or hop into their chat to ask.

-------------------------------

"Expiremental" sets released. Quite a bit of things were added like.. NADT (no air dodge during tumble). You'll have to wiggle yourself out of tumble before you can airdodge, less hitstun and hitlag, specific character changes (for balancing purposes).

Feedback would be really nice as it helps the project become something better.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=...amp;postcount=1

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help, my Brawl+ no longer works, after playing a battle, the code stops working, or at least the file replacement code, and it turns back into being a normal Brawl. I'm on 4.1U and the only thing I have changed since last time I played is installion ios222 v4 and cios rev 15 for NSMB Wii. Plz help
frown.gif

Anakir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the official codeset, 5.0rc1? Are all your .pac files in place? The .pac files are needed because they are the character-specific codes.

Are you using USB loader or disc? Have you tried the other way of booting Brawl+ (disc or usb loader depending on whatever you were using originally)?

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
Are you using the official codeset, 5.0rc1? Are all your .pac files in place? The .pac files are needed because they are the character-specific codes.

Are you using USB loader or disc? Have you tried the other way of booting Brawl+ (disc or usb loader depending on whatever you were using originally)?
Hmm, thanks for your help, it seems when I was replacing pac files with textures I must have broken something. Most of my textures arent loading anymore. About 3 months ago when I last used textures they worked fine
frown.gif

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't load Brawl Plus... I'm on Sys Menu 4.2, and when loading Gecko I get a code saying that the SD codes are too long etc. My textures aren't loading aswell, however I haven't renamed them to Fit*character*.psc, only *nameofdownloadedfile*01.psc (I have also used 02, 03 etc before ending with .psc)... Any help please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even