Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2008_01_12(2).jpg
2008_01_12(1).jpg
2008_01_12(3).jpg

# King Dedede's Neutral Special is called "Suck Up"
# Kirby's neutral Special is listed as the same thing.
# Wario's Up Special is called "Corkscrew".
# The hidden charcters are unlocked on one of three ways: By clearing the special modes, clocking in game time, and by playing matches.
# Zelda's Final Smash is the "Light Arrow" It delivers massive damage to whoever is line up with the shot horizonatally.
# Zelda's Down Special is not shown on her CoroCoro Card. All specials are listed for every other character, except Zelda. Her previously known three specials are confirmed. I think this pretty much confirms Shiek anyway.
# Charizard's Up Special is "Fly". Aeris and I were very sure on this, but didn't want to post it because we wanted to wait for a 100% confirmation.

Regarding how to unlock characters: Based on what we have recieved, I personally believe that every character is available via a game mode. SSE, Event Mode, Break the Targets, Multi-Man Brawl, ect. Then, just like in Melee, there are other options to obtain the charcters after X amount of matches or X amount of time played.

http://brawlcentral.com/

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Here's War with some more updates:

# PLAYABLE STAGES:Battlefield, Battleship Halbred, Norfair, Hyrule Temple, Onett, WarioWare, PictoChat, Bridge of Eldin, Delfino Plaza, Yoshi's Story, Smashville, Castle Seige, Pokemon Stadium 2, Skyworld, Lylat Cruise
# Dragoon was seen as an item. There are also a few new items such as a time bomb and spike bomb.
# Classic Controller and Wiimote are available controller choices.
# Meta Knight: No strong attacks. He's the kind of character that relies on multiple hits. FS is very strong and has a wide hitbox. Not much use for gliding. Taunt: Flaps his wings and does a "warp" or some sort.
# Diddy Kong: He's very fast and can "put hurt on you." He has combo attacks, similar to Meta Knight.
# NO MORE DELAYS: According to someone to who asked a Nintendo rep there: Brawl is confirmed to be released on the 24th. (Japan)
# Pokemon Trainer disappears on certain stages. He was not present on Delfino Plaza.
# New Pokemon: Shaymin
# UNCONFIRMED: Pokemon trainer's starting appearance is him running to a stop and taunting.
# Item Selection is ON. Smash Balls can be turned off.
# King Dedede has a pink costume.
# Dedede is a heavy, slow, powerful character. He has 4 mid-air jumps (5 total jumps). His Waddle Dee throwing attack is weak. His Up Special has good knockback.
# Dedede's starting appearance is the Waddle Dee Shrine seen on the Dojo.
# Pokemon Trainer and King Dedede Playable! They appear as "Dedede" and "P. Trainer"
# Confirmed: The Brawl game available is a demo, however, it is a new one.
# Confirmed: Photography IS allowed, but only in certain areas.

This info is all from Whobby 2008, some sort of gaming convention?

Also, a blurry screenshot, but it shows an AWESOME alternate color for Metaknight that makes me wish I had the game in my hands right NAO.

2008_01_12(4).jpg

Source: brawlcentral.com

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You need to point out, which I will for ya, that these are from an Updated Demo that they're playing in Japan even as we speak. Brawlcentral is constantly updating with "new info."

Also what it does (
492.png
) is that it camps in the corner so no one can grab the edge.

Alonsonic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
five jumps meta kinght is going to be the best charac im going to see him a loooooot in wifi guys what is going to be your main main charac

EDIT: i dont think i need to say who is going to be mine >_>

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Honestly the character who I'm the most anticipated to use is actually Bowser. He seems to of really been enhanced from his suckyness in Melee, and I'm going to love the hell out of the Giga Bowser transformation.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im glad you noticed Bowser's improvement Gaisuto, none of my friend seem to noticed and claims hes the exactly the same as he was in Melee.
dry.gif

I'm also looking forward to playing with Bowser (and if hes good, I'll probably even main him
biggrin.gif
).

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bowser may have improved and he was fun to play, but his style still seems mostly the same. I really want to try Olimar and Pokemon Trainer. Although, I see Pit or a character that hasn't been announced yet becoming my new main, or close to it.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
do you think sonic is going to be strong?? i really want him to be because i will use it even if he is really bad

Sonic fanboy for life, huh? I can't say for sure, but from the footage I've seen, his moves are very... interesting. Most of them go a good distance. He'll probably won't be very strong if you take balancing his speed into consideration. Super Sonic seems like an extremely useful FS, I'll be looking forward to that.

You can check Brawl Central latest news from Whobby 08 here...
Whobby 2008 Coverage

Alonsonic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
QUOTE said:
Ike is being called a noob killer. His Side Special charged can KO Kirby and Meta Knight at 35%. He is being called "too powerful".

ok that is power xD hey there are a looot of actualizations see the page

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.