Gaming Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Discussion

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
I mean, if he's gone, who the hell am I gonna 'show my moves' to?
blink.gif

Haha, I just remembered each character has three taunts now... I wonder what Falcon's will be?

My guesses:
"Show me your moves!"
"Your moves... show them to me!"
"Moves. SHOW THEM!"

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Im so hyped for this! I don't really understand what the new Challenges sytem is, because I played Air Ride like 2 years ago. (Great game, btw. Hours of fun) I'm also on the school computer, so I can't see images >__> Or the Dojo for that matter.

Anyway, as soon as this comes out and I get all the characters, I'm jumping online. I really wanna play with my temp brother's :3 You guys arte like family to me.

I especially wanna go against Gai

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
Same here... god knows it's not too difficult to navigate Smash Bros menus in a different language... I think most of us fooled around with the Japanese language mode in the U.S. version of Melee, am I right?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have no way to play any leaks so I'm stuck with my countdown, which I am going to keep following and worshiping each day.

Also for the record, as soon as the Japanese release hits, and I am dead serious here, I am aborting GBATemp until I get my hands on my copy of the game. I am not going to get spoiled no matter what.
biggrin.gif

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
uh oh

You guys know estarland.com right? Nice shop for us eurapeans who want to get games cheaper and faster.
well I chose them for my brawl preorder last week (36€ shipped), and was happy and whatnot, until this afternoon. I wen to check my emails, and noticed one from the shop saying that there was a delay until march 9th :|

I'm starting to wonder if the rumours are true now...

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
uh oh

You guys know estarland.com right? Nice shop for us eurapeans who want to get games cheaper and faster.
well I chose them for my brawl preorder last week (36€ shipped), and was happy and whatnot, until this afternoon. I wen to check my emails, and noticed one from the shop saying that there was a delay until march 9th :|

I'm starting to wonder if the rumours are true now...

IM000632.jpg

A friend of mine who works at a Gamestop sent me this picture he took. They received their giant, oversized advertising box to put in the front of the store. Do you think they would send the hype material out if there was a delay?
wink.gif

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I've already worked in a games shop (a small one), and we sometimes happened to get those ads boxes months before release for some big games (MGS3 for instance)

I don't care if the game is delayed or not after all, because I'll play it a few days after it's been leaked in Japan if it works on my US system, but I'd still like to get my own copy, because it'd be the first wii game I buy since march 2007

edit: besides, vg+.ca, amazon and some other online retailers still have 02.10.2008 listed so...
biggrin.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't be certain it's real yet.. there's a chance.. but its kind of hard to believe at the moment. And yeah, where's Captain Falcon!? D: I'm willing to Brawl with anyone as well! I must lose my wavedashing habit first.. haha. If you see me trying to midair dodge for no apparent reason while running, you'll know why (unless you haven't heard of wavedashing.
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol