Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Keylogger said:
Warning, Avertissement, Aviso, Important!, Importante!
Free sample, Unverkaufliches Muster, Echantillon gratuit

Is it multi languages?

It should be a Worldwide retail copy of the game, but i played it in the Nintendo HQ , the game is in English of course.

cruddybuddy said:
Rei said:
Well, i can't really have the equipment (Lg dvd-rom or an 8gb sd card i think...) to dump it, so it is impossible
frown.gif

Just tell us what city you live in. There's bound to be someone who lives nearby that can help.

I'm not even from US, so i really don't think anybody that can help. This is actually the real reason that i could get my hands to the game...
And until I upload the dual layer DVD with the connection here, the real game might get started to sell
smile.gif

This is actually the real reason that i could get my hands to the game...

stok3d said:
p.s.s

can we plaease have a photo of the backside of the disc to see what color of dye was used etc please?
It's metallic gray:
s6301359largeaa0.jpg

s6301358largefg3.jpg

Posts merged

QUOTE(RyuKakashi @ Mar 2 2008, 11:23 PM)
The SD card doesn't have to be 8gb because the dumper splits the disc up into parts accordingly to the size of the SD card.

If you can, turn off the wiikey and see if it works? probably right?

If I could, I would! Believe me
smile.gif

QUOTE(Bob Loblaw @ Mar 2 2008, 11:34 PM)
There's a very small chance the cause of the DRE is your laser. Non modded console owners in Japan were haing problems booting the retail disc and getting DRE's. Nintendo had to issue a statement telling people who got this error to send their console in for a tune-up.

Posts merged

I'll be honest though I don't think it's the laser. I think wiikey just can't read original DL discs...weird though that it can read backup DL discs..

I happened to try it on an another Wii just like mine. Same problem. But like I said, I played in an offical, non-modded NTSC-U console.

Oh, here are some more pictures:

s6301352largecs9.jpg

s6301353largeaf9.jpg

mankind1337

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, quit being retards and not trusting him. besides this being the fourth person i have seen with the game, why would he go through the effort to trick all you retards on a forum no one cares about?

Second, all of the other people who have posted (ntorrents, and some big brawl fansite) have also had trouble with their wiikeys playing the legic disc. It will play a back up though. And since wiikey disappeared there probably won't be a fix. the fixes are install a switch between the wiikey and the power wire so you can turn off the wiikey, or play a back up or hope that wiikey site shows back up and has a fix :/

UnnamedAssassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just noticed that your game disk is upside-down. On my console, the game's bottom is on the power-button-side. Did you do this intentionally to show the game, or what? Maybe try flipping the game right-side-up to make it work..........

mankind1337

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnnamedAssassin said:
I just noticed that your game disk is upside-down. On my console, the game's bottom is on the power-button-side. Did you do this intentionally to show the game, or what? Maybe try flipping the game right-side-up to make it work..........
nvm you're right. but it was just for show.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mankind1337 said:
Second, all of the other people who have posted (ntorrents, and some big brawl fansite) have also had trouble with their wiikeys playing the legic disc. It will play a back up though. And since wiikey disappeared there probably won't be a fix. the fixes are install a switch between the wiikey and the power wire so you can turn off the wiikey, or play a back up or hope that wiikey site shows back up and has a fix :/
Maybe xiaNiax should make some kind of an announcement that the Wiikey teams reports news through Wiinewz. It seems that this has been said many times even though it's been explained before.

The backup of the game will probably work though. Just seems like the same case as with the JPN copy.

aardvarks

Trophies
XP
Country
UnnamedAssassin said:

i noticed that too, you dont think he is that stupid is he?
rolleyes.gif

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
UnnamedAssassin said:

You'd have to be a serious freakin' idiot to make that kind of mistake. I'd imagine it was just pictured that way to capture the image printed on the disc as you've suspected.

Rei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
Well, I can't say I don't believe ya!

Hope you're enjoying it, and that we may be able to enjoy it in a couple of days
happy.gif

Oh yeah, I'm enjoying it !!! The last two days (I recieved it yesterday) of my life was a torture, and its still continuing...

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I actually dont get why people are so excited, why people cant WAIT till its dumped.
If you have a chip in your wii, just get the JAP version for now. You're not missing out on much, of course you wont understand anything of the Trophy info and such but who cares!
The VS mode works perfectly!

And to all those people waiting to play SSE so they can "Understand" it. There isnt a WORD being said in the whole SSE storyline. There isnt a LINE you have to read!

Of course Ill BUY the English version later, because its such an awesome game, and I'd like to understand the whole game, but for now, I can wait. And you out there with a modchip in your wii should be able to do it too!

(However, if I didnt have a modded wii, id probably be freaking out right now).

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jokiz said:
I actually dont get why people are so excited, why people cant WAIT till its dumped.
If you have a chip in your wii, just get the JAP version for now. You're not missing out on much, of course you wont understand anything of the Trophy info and such but who cares!

And to all those people waiting to play SSE so they can "Understand" it. There isnt a WORD being said in the whole SSE storyline. There isnt a LINE you have to read!

Of course Ill BUY the English version later, because its such an awesome game, and I'd like to understand the whole game, but for now, I can wait. And you out there with a modchip in your wii should be able to do it too!

People are freaking out because they will buy the game and it won't work. And why waste hours downloading a 8GB file when you are going to buy it anyways.

Rei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HipN said:
Jokiz said:

People are freaking out because they will buy the game and it won't work. And why waste hours downloading a 8GB file when you are going to buy it anyways.

And with the wiikey website down, we don't even know where to get the update or we will really get an update. (very low chance but true.)

B

bluetieman

Someone show him how to dump this...do a "Dumping Wii Games and Posting Them for Dummies."

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
It's not that simple.. not every DVD Drive can read Wii discs..

Anyway, more people are reporting that already have the game.. the dump should be out soon..

That Wiikey protection doesn't make sense.. since the backup works.. then, if you have a Wiikey, Nintendo is kinda forcing you to play the backup copy
huh.gif

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
HipN said:
Jokiz said:

Downloading a 8GB file takes me about 2 hours. And im pretty sure Wiikey will come with a update EVENTUALLY. So Ill just sit down, play my lovely Japanese version and wait!

emirof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Another solution until Wiikey updates would be to download the DVD5 version of SSBB USA and use as a boot disk and swap with the retail version when the game has loaded. This would make those wanting to play their retail SSBB only having to download 4 GB instead of 8GB and not wasting a DL DVD+R, just a regular DVD-R.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    CRAZY HAMBURGER
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @NinStar both nes remix 1 and 2 had some stinkers in there
    +1
    but at least 2 doesn't have sports games
    loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress
    +1
    or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.
    Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol
  • cearp @ cearp:
    What stuff were you burning?
    I used to burn tons of dvds (data files) many years ago, but haven't burnt a disk in ages.
    My car actually reads MP3 CD's lol
    So mix CDs for myselt :)
    Pantera, Metallica, Hollywood Undead, Five Finger Death Punch, some others lol
    I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol
    if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I hope your brother is doing ok Mr BakerMan
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool
    +1
    BakerMan yeah me too.... maybe that's gonna be dinner for me there is this place near me I have been dying to try and they have them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss usb mp3 players they were shit but at the time a go to
    @The Real Jdbye, I thought about that and I have blank DVD's and Blurays but honestly after like 90 songs I just listen to it a couple of hundred times toss it out and burn something else or have like 2-3 CD's. Florida here the heat in the car tends to ruin the CD's after like a few months even commercial pressed ones don't last too long.
    my music collection is just too big, i require variety
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: my music collection is just too big, i require variety