Super Smash Bros. Brawl Legacy XP Mod released

xsdIO7N (1).png

Super Smash Bros. Legacy XP, a massive brawl mod released today. Based on Project M, it's plan is to combine older mods Project M XP and Smash Legacy into one (and add even more).

Individual versions are available for Wii and Dolphin. Be warned, you will need at least an 8GB SD card to run through the homebrew launcher.

Key Features include:
  • 700+ Stages (Alternates available by button combinations)
  • New Playable Characters: Geno, Lucina, Metal Sonic, Ridley, Waluigi
  • Restoration of Melee fighters: Mewtwo, Pichu, Roy, Young Link
  • 100+ New Skins
  • 50+ New Music Tracks
  • 3 New Features + Modes
  • Features Melee's official announcer (Link)

Last edited by Hking0036,

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Super Smash Bros. Legacy XP, a massive brawl mod released today. Based on Project M, it's plan is to combine older mods Project M XP and Smash Legacy into one (and add even more).

Individual versions are available for Wii and Dolphin. Be warned, you will need at least an 8GB SD card to run through the homebrew launcher.

Key Features include:
  • 8 New Playable Characters (Including Geno, Waluigi, Lucina, Metal Sonic)
  • Restoration of all Melee fighters
  • 100+ New Skins
  • 50+ New Music Tracks
  • 3 New Features + Modes
(Source)

AWESOME!!!

Hking0036

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The Great Michael Bay" stage made me laugh like crazy :rofl2:

Nice mod, looks pretty cool!
yeah, I'm excited to check it out but I need to find a way to build an ISO of it because all my SD Cards are tied up right now :unsure:

There's supposed to be a retro mode too that uses N64 models + Demakes but I don't know if that's in yet or not. I might see about getting it uploaded to mega too just in case you-know-who strikes another down.

Reactions: Erikku

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I got them earlier, so I'll recompress them and put them on mega, give me a few.
I'm waiting here :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Key Features include:
  • 8 New Playable Characters (Including Geno, Waluigi, Lucina, Metal Sonic)
  • Restoration of all Melee fighters
  • 100+ New Skins
  • 50+ New Music Tracks
  • 3 New Features + Modes
(Source)

Install instructions for playing with usb loader GX?

Hking0036

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm waiting here :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Install instructions for playing with usb loader GX?
You tell me, I only have a 2gb sd for my wii so I need to figure it out too. I've used brawlbuilder before but it doesn't seem to work with this, it's probably buckling under the size of the thing. The dolphin build has something about building an ISO but I think it still uses a WAD to launch.

(sorry about the giant picture)

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
You tell me, I only have a 2gb sd for my wii so I need to figure it out too. I've used brawlbuilder before but it doesn't seem to work with this, it's probably buckling under the size of the thing. The dolphin build has something about building an ISO but I think it still uses a WAD to launch.
Yeah I guess we have to buid an ISO and launch it with an USB Loader

Hking0036

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I guess we have to buid an ISO and launch it with an USB Loader
Figured it out: To build an ISO, put your brawl ISO in the builder for Dolphin, it'll make a 5.x gb wbfs file, then you can use wii backup manager to split it. The wii package is just for the HBL.

Edit: Doesn't seem to be working on my wii. :cry:

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, i can't lie. I like this. I wish i could play it in HD with dolphin emu But my PC needs a upgrade for it. I could use it on wii u but 8 GB? That like a $40 Expansion LOL Nice work :)

I'm a fan of brawl minus and still is but that projcet is gone. I have a question though. Two to be honest.
  1. I remember the homebrew RIIvolution is used to patch retail game disc with custom mod files. It also have something called Riird with i think allows connections to servers who hosted Game mods, to play using online connection. Do any still work? I like to try using that again if possible.
  2. Second is, If anyone is familiar with Ultra street fighter IV for PC, Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4. It received a update that called edition select. It allows you to choose which version of character you wish to play as (example First game with no balance changes, Second Super street fighetr VI with more balance changes, latest ultra SFIV most balance changes) I was gonna ask if a system like that maybe can be modded into a game like (og SSB N64 SSBM GC SSBB Wii SSBU wii u And maybe a huge broken character mode with so many buffs) Kinda like brawl minus standards. I dunno who would want do do such thing, but i would totally play that. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over