1. samcambolt270

samcambolt270 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    so, i followed the tutorial video mentioned in an above post, and it seemed to have worked, but running it from cfg usb loader does not appear to do anything. it simply boots normal smash...

2. Domukuro Wolfield

Domukuro Wolfield GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    Dudes, I'm a noob in this things, but I suppose that if I want to play the mod in the Wii, i need a Original copy of Brawl in the wii like in Project M, right?

3. sks316

sks316 Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness remaster activist

United States
    My body was not Reggie for this.

Last edited by sks316, Jul 11, 2017
  4. Felipegaga94

Felipegaga94 Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    I followed thoroughly the tutorial and did everything you said but still couldn't make it work. What is strange is that I already managed to play PM, PMEX and legacy using the same method through USB loader GX. Maybe this time it has to do with having two .gtc files. Did you also rename the RSBEXP.gtc file? What about the RSBEXP.txt file? I tried leaving it in the codes folder but didn't work. Also tried putting it in a txtcode folder inside my SD card but didn't really make a difference. Any help would be appreciated!

5. drag0nscythe

drag0nscythe GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is there a wbfs file of this mod? I tried to make one myself and it just failed to load

6. Zeegoner

Zeegoner Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey, I know it's been a long time since you posted this, I hope you can answer the following:

1. On step 2 of your above comment - there are 2 code files: RSBE01.gct and RSBEXP.gct. Which one of those did you rename? Also, where did you put RSBEXP.txt?

2. In the tutorial you refer to, while using the hex editor on "main.dol," there is "RSBJRSBERSBP" - the tutorial says to add "PM" to the "second" RSBE. Clearly in my case, there is only ONE "RSBE." I did a Google search and found that "RSBJRSBERSBP" might have something to do with Japan, NTSC, and PAL versions (RSBJ for Japan, RSBE for NTSC, RSBP for PAL, I think). My question is did you mess with the main.dol? Or do you remember following the tutorial, seeing this "RSBJRSBERSBP" and realizing this is a discrepancy with the tutorial? I changed "RSBJRSBERSBP" to "RSBJRSBEPM.." adding periods to get rid of the "BP" remaining.

7. gusanesque16

gusanesque16 Newbie
    Newcomer

Colombia
    my english is far from good so i'll keep it simple: i've been searching thoroughly through the internet and youtube to make this mod run on my wii but the tutorials have come to no avail.....probably, at this point, no one is interested on running the mod on the wii anymore, but, i found a page that describes how tu run legacy xp on usb loader gx. the funny thing is that the tutorial is for a previous PM 3.6b release but the results are the same with this xp mod. if you people have tried everything with no success then please try this tutorial: https://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/3gtjhs/project_m_36b_on_usb_loader_gx/

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

sorry to repost, but, if you find this tutorial useful after seeing other tutorials on youtube, please comment and redirect to this post on such videos so that others can play this mod on the wii.

bear in mind that you need also to put the ".gct" files and "RSBEXP.txt" on the "codes" folder in the root of your sd and the "gameconfig.txt" also on the root

8. CrazyMaxx

CrazyMaxx Stand-User

Germany
    can i make a iso with ultimate isobuilder???

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - released, Legacy, Super