Hacking Super smash bro play on red button sky3ds card using eeprom=no

philipx99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
This is for those people having issue with the red button sky3ds card using eeprom=no.
I found that in order for super smash brother to work in eeprom=no, you need to hold the button of sky3ds card for 5 second 2 time. This is a workaround method. May work for me but may not work for you.

Once super smash brother game appear in your home screen, a blink will appear. Quickly hold the sky3ds button for 5 second and if done correctly, it will blink in a slow and steady way as in debug mode. The speed of the blinking light is not the same as the switching game fast blinking. Click button "A" to launch the game. While both screen turn black. The slow blinking light will off. Once both screen slowly lighted up without any image or word, the blinking light of the sky3ds card will light up. Quickly hold button of the card for a while and release button when both screen still lighted. If done correctly, the blinking light will blink in slow and steady way. Now just pray and if done correctly, the super smash brother loading screen icon will load on upper screen. Remember to be patience as super smash brother need a while for it to load even if you write as eeprom=yes. This method may work with game like kid Icarus and maybe those game that come out with error game card removed.

To prevent save corruption, remember to do a in game save and press home button to exit out. It normal for the smash brother to take some time to exit out, be patience.Then press button "x" to close the game. Press and enter setting and immediately exit out from setting to the home screen. Now press button of the card to switch to the next game. Once the next game appear, you can power off the 3ds.

I

Reactions: LloydNorval

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
714266bac1.jpg

LloydNorval

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
This is for those people having issue with the red button sky3ds card using eeprom=no.
I found that in order for super smash brother to work in eeprom=no, you need to hold the button of sky3ds card for 5 second 2 time. This is a workaround method. May work for me but may not work for you.

Once super smash brother game appear in your home screen, a blink will appear. Quickly hold the sky3ds button for 5 second and if done correctly, it will blink in a slow and steady way as in debug mode. The speed of the blinking light is not the same as the switching game fast blinking. Click button "A" to launch the game. While both screen turn black. The slow blinking light will off. Once both screen slowly lighted up without any image or word, the blinking light of the sky3ds card will light up. Quickly hold button of the card for a while and release button when both screen still lighted. If done correctly, the blinking light will blink in slow and steady way. Now just pray and if done correctly, the super smash brother loading screen icon will load on upper screen. Remember to be patience as super smash brother need a while for it to load even if you write as eeprom=yes. This method may work with game like kid Icarus and maybe those game that come out with error game card removed.

To prevent save corruption, remember to do a in game save and press home button to exit out. It normal for the smash brother to take some time to exit out, be patience.Then press button "x" to close the game. Press and enter setting and immediately exit out from setting to the home screen. Now press button of the card to switch to the next game. Once the next game appear, you can power off the 3ds.

I
thank you so much

LloydNorval

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
this method worked for me. maybe i didnt do it correctly because i had to hold the button 3 times but it worked anyway thank you man :D

dan6erzones

Trophies
XP
Country
ok... i am so over this... decided to purchase the sky3DS... what was i thinking >_<... yes very expensive cost me $109.00 AUD with conversion it came from hongkong!! no roms work with this stupid thing... i am using the latest template its an australian NEW 3DS XL/LL latest F/W... flashkart works... pokemon alpha sapphire by contrast (E) works... but nothing else works... am i doing something wrong or am i just wasting my time?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel