DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Updated to the latest Luma (v11.0), and on latest n3DS firmware (11.16.0-49U), but whenever I boot up my n3DS, it takes a bit, and when it finally loads up to the Home menu, the game/app icons start loading in, but no matter what app is selected, the banners are completely missing. Like they never get loaded. Navigating the Home menu starts getting slow after a while. Prior to the latest Luma my n3DS had (10.2.1), it did the same thing, but if I navigated around the menu a bit, it would crash. Wish I saved the log for it. Anyways. I load up an app, then press the Home menu and exit out, and app banners show up again. If I enter Settings (which prevents the Home button usage), and exit out, the banners stop loading again.

DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I could be wrong, but this sounds like a failing/corrupted sd card.
Ok, so I shut it down, ejected the card, and turned it back on, and the banners showed up normally. I then had a thought after I glanced through the hack guide. Maybe the Home Menu extdata was messed up, so I copied/deleted that off of my card for my region, and tried it again, and now it seems to be just fine. Not sure what I did that might have caused the problem in the first place, but that removal so it could start fresh seemed to do the trick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality