Gaming Super Robot Wars OE

D

Deleted User

Hmm if CrashmanX uses MrshyCity version that don't crash this looks more promising than ever.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Aye. I have to test it later (lost the save data I have for mission 7-4) but if I know for a fact it won't crash on that stage I'll go ahead and upload it. I'll also have to update the patch to 1.02 and HOPE they don't release more balance updates.

D

Deleted User

Aye. I have to test it later (lost the save data I have for mission 7-4) but if I know for a fact it won't crash on that stage I'll go ahead and upload it. I'll also have to update the patch to 1.02 and HOPE they don't release more balance updates.

Great keep it up!

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the lack of updates guys.
So here's what's going on, with the release of the 1.03 patch I've decided to leave this alone for a while. I'll still work away trying to re-pack the DLC in a way it can be edited, but I'm not going to release any updates (unless it's to the DLC) because they can easily get patched out by the updates.

Reactions: breaktemp

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the lack of updates guys.
So here's what's going on, with the release of the 1.03 patch I've decided to leave this alone for a while. I'll still work away trying to re-pack the DLC in a way it can be edited, but I'm not going to release any updates (unless it's to the DLC) because they can easily get patched out by the updates.

yeah, i feel ya on this ^_^"

* the DLC is awesome tho' *

will everyone continue to translate the game...like until all the content is released ?

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
I'll work on the Menus and such again once everything is released. I'll work on the DLC content if I can figure out how to repack it in a way that the game will allow.
I'm not working on the dialogue because 1. I don't know where it's stored exactly and 2. Because I'd be hex editing the dialogue and that ain't gonna fly. It's already barely flying for a lot of the Menus.

SaiyanSoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey I have some problems.My SRW OE games Have Some laggy unit like God Gundam,Destiny Gundam,NT-1Alex,Inf.justice,strikefreedom,blade liger,etc.Anyone know how to solve the problems?My psp system is Cfw 6.60 Pro-B9.Need Help please.It really bugging me.The other unit than that Works just fine.sorry bad grammar.

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, sorry I have been away for a while >_<"

* that new pokemon is hard to put down *

Just a quick inquiry today...have all of the chapters been released for this game ?

If not, what is the date for when the full game will be out ?

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
DLC repacking is on hold still. I haven't messed with OE in a while now. After interest died out in it very quickly (As soon as the last chapter dropped no one cared) I stopped worrying about a translation.
I just don't want to translate games that people don't care about. I've got better things to do with my time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol