ROM Hack Super Robot Taisen K menu translation

DBMONK

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
DUDE, you rock. Thanks a lot for all your work and effort, now i may be able to make some sense XD

grog.gif
yay for translators, i salute you one and all

Sasha77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the translation.

It seems that the seishins are not translated, aren't they ?
if no, do you intend to translate them ? That would be great !

ZANZAROTH

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Noitora said:
no updates for a few days, I hurt both my arms and I'm having a real nightmare typing right now.

as no one has yet replied to this particular message I'll be the first to say something.
Get well soon is just too wrong in this situation so I'd just like to say take your time patching up... you are for all I know a quite busy person so relax a little. No pressure at least not from my end... I'm happy someone is at least doing this. So... Thanks Noitora. Hope your arms will get better.

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
ZANZAROTH said:
Noitora said:
no updates for a few days, I hurt both my arms and I'm having a real nightmare typing right now.

as no one has yet replied to this particular message I'll be the first to say something.
Get well soon is just too wrong in this situation so I'd just like to say take your time patching up... you are for all I know a quite busy person so relax a little. No pressure at least not from my end... I'm happy someone is at least doing this. So... Thanks Noitora. Hope your arms will get better.

OMG ._. havent readed that ^^; that shows how ppl usually just does a fast foward reading and skip some important details ^^; sry about your accident Noitora and i hope you feel better soon (No gbatemp or translating til u're better huh? ¬.¬)

Thanks for all your hard work

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Kira Yamato said:
ZANZAROTH said:
Noitora said:

OMG ._. hasnt readed that ^^; that shows how ppl usually just does a fast foward reading and skip some important details ^^; sry about your accident Noitora and i hope you feel better soon (No gbatemp or translating til u're better huh? ¬.¬)

Thanks for all your hard work
I'm almost as good as new now so I should have something ready by the weekend
happy.gif

TheYummyKenshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all thank you for you work.

Some comments I have on the terms you used.

Def not sure why you used this, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with transforming mechs. I suggest you replace it with Tra and change Tra to Swc(switch) or Chn(change)

Abi I think would be better off as Sta(status) or Inf/Nfo(info)

Intermission menu
Chan would make more sense as Mech
PtStrn to Parts
PowerUp would make more sense as Upgrade (these are machines we're talking about here)
Ability to Stats

Sr may be better off as Srch or maybe just Find

Anyways thank you again for working on this

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
TheYummyKenshin said:
First of all thank you for you work.

Some comments I have on the terms you used.

Def not sure why you used this, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with transforming mechs. I suggest you replace it with Tra and change Tra to Swc(switch) or Chn(change)

Abi I think would be better off as Sta(status) or Inf/Nfo(info)

Intermission menu
Chan would make more sense as Mech
PtStrn to Parts
PowerUp would make more sense as Upgrade (these are machines we're talking about here)
Ability to Stats

Sr may be better off as Srch or maybe just Find

Anyways thank you again for working on this
OK, I'll take all the recommendations in mind, it's really hard to get the meaning of something without any context and by translating using a dictionary
tongue.gif

Belzera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the Patch Noitora.

Now out of Curiousity what program do you use to edit the NDS de-compressed data? [I'm figuring its a Hex editing so probably a Hex Editor]

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
tha_prince said:
how to run the patch need help

Posts merged

hey need help and steps on how to run the delta program plss
How can you have problems running an EXE? I usually double click them and it works...
I hate spoon-feeding you guys.
Also, be more specific on your problem.

Slyde1052

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Noitora said:
tha_prince said:
how to run the patch need help

Posts merged

hey need help and steps on how to run the delta program plss
How can you have problems running an EXE? I usually double click them and it works...
I hate spoon-feeding you guys.
Also, be more specific on your problem.

He's either a troll or English is foreign to him, as the xdelta program is very self explanatory.

If so...:

Run xDeltaUI.exe, as it will make things easier.

In the box under "Patch", to the right of the box, click the "Open" button, and browse to where you extracted Noitora's patch file.

Then, under "Source File", to the left of the box, Press /that/ "Open" button and browse to and select your raw ROM file.

Finally, under "Output File", press the "..." button, and browse to where you want the new, patched file to go, as well as it's name.

Having done all that, Press the "Patch" button, and enjoy.

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Noitora said:
In the next patch I'll include the old, good "drop rom here" batch. This should take care of some people having trouble patching their roms.

ooooor... you could always make them train their brains a lil and make the patcher work out... i dont think is that hard and making that muscle do a lil excercise will do them no harm
wink.gif

BusterAsh316

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just tried to patch this wonderful game. Did everything by step. I am still having problem saving and renaming the new file. Please leave thoughtful suggestion and or alternate patching program.

raylgo

Trophies
XP
Country
Goshogun1 said:
raylgo said:
I'm not sure whats going wrong but when I click the download button, it goes to a page with gibberish on it... Whats going on?
blink.gif

This happens to me on the SAFARI browser with some links. Not sure what you have, but simply go to the gibberish page, select "FILE" and then "SAVE AS". It will download as a .txt. After downloading rename the file, and cut off the .txt extension so that only the .rar is there. Extract and enjoy. Hope this helps.

Thank you
happy.gif
It never occurred to me that Safari might be the problem. My PC lost its internet connection so I wasnt able to try it on Firefox. I'll try this as soon as I have time.

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Heh I actually started playing pokemon platinum as well since there were no new patches... i dont like playing with mid-baked patches cause always that there is a new patch i prefer to go back a lil in the game to see if i skiped something... Great patch so far but dont push urself noitoda... and ... give me ur friend code later so we can play pokemon platinum (A)

P.S.: only thing i hate from pokemon games in NDS is that they save way too slow in the real cart... sometimes i would prefer to play the rom... but nah =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i just downloaded super smash flash 2