Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
RedCloud said:
Haruhi said:
Take your time, and avoid feeling pressured.

SRW projects are known to be long. Showing good work might convince people to help.
smile.gif

yeah, take your time just knowing someone translating the menu is awesome...
yaynds.gif

also if you translate the mission objectives It'll be MORE playable.
yay.gif
.lol don't mind it...
it's just me and my selfish wish lol.....
wink2.gif
I haven't thought of translating them, maybe I'll give it a go as soon as the seishins translation is finished but I need someone who knows Japanese to help me.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
well speaking about SRW Translations
the best translation i've seen so far was Super Robot Wars F.
somebody *Actually* did a whole complete translation.
that was so nice that i was like woah.
he gots alot of free time, aswell as i seen my friend playing it and actually making it to the end.
super robot wars translations are actually a shock for me if somebody managed to make a whole translation.
if i for myself learned japanese i would have translated it from the very beginning, aswell as a full translation
blink.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i am looking far and wide but i have nothing to find apart i have the fact to know that i seen with my own eyes, Kouji litteraly saying Kaiser Blade and for the fact ryusei being in it
still nice, a menu translation

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
megawalk said:
i am looking far and wide but i have nothing to find apart i have the fact to know that i seen with my own eyes, Kouji litteraly saying Kaiser Blade and for the fact ryusei being in it
Ryusei? You sure you don't mean Alpha Gaiden?

Ganduro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
I haven't thought of translating them, maybe I'll give it a go as soon as the seishins translation is finished but I need someone who knows Japanese to help me.
If you have it extracted, I'd be willing to help. I'm nowhere near fluent, but helping translate an SRW would be awesome, and I think if it's extracted as plaintext I could help and just fill in holes of what I don't know with Rikaichan. I just have absolutely no knowledge of how to manage the technical side of it.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Zarcon said:
megawalk said:
Ryusei? You sure you don't mean Alpha Gaiden?
oops 0.o i think i am yes
also a sidenote on the latest post
translation is just litteraly what i know translating the in-game script to another language
so if you can speak probably about 80% japanese then thats fluent enough to speak it i geuss

Ganduro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm...not entirely sure what you meant by that. But if you have any files to be translated or something, you can contact me at my email, which is my username at gmail.

quickfingers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im confused what i have to do. the delta won't open and the application is weird. what do i have to do on the source and output file someone please reply!!!

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Use xdeltaUI application
Patch : Noitora's patch
Source : 3535_Super_Robot_Taisen_K (original rom)
Output : e.g 3535_Super_Robot_Taisen_KPatched (copy original rom to another folder and rename it different from original rom)
Click Patch and wait till it's finish.

Krayce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't mind, can I help you a bit. It seems in the battle menu for when fighting, (Move, attack, etc) you're limited to three characters. On the command menu (the menu you get when you click an empty map), you're limited to about four characters.

For the battle menu, I suggest doing this...

Mov: Act and go (They both have the same meaning)
Atk: (It's already good)
Rep: Aid (Again, it has the same meaning has repair or replenish)
Spi: SPT (I suggest just SPT)
Abi: ABL (Nothing really warrants this... I just think this one is better...)
Tra: TFM (This one is kind of trivial... but not needed but I'm confused on this one as I'm not far on this game, as right now transform means switch to the other unit in the squad and transform into another form)
Def: (Already good)
Uni: (Already good)

Command menu:

I actually had a question on this one. It's obvious what it was, but what does SR mean? We know it's a spirit map... maybe SMap?

I hope I haven't overstepped any boundaries, keep up the hard work man!

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quickfingers said:
im confused what i have to do. the delta won't open and the application is weird. what do i have to do on the source and output file someone please reply!!!
Here's my version.
The patched file will be created in the same directory as the original ROM.
It's self explanatory.
http://cfile211.uf.daum.net/attach/1255E31A49C5CDA5588C4A
make sure .NET framework (2.0 or above) is installed.

raylgo

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure whats going wrong but when I click the download button, it goes to a page with gibberish on it... Whats going on?
blink.gif

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raylgo said:
I'm not sure whats going wrong but when I click the download button, it goes to a page with gibberish on it... Whats going on?
blink.gif

This happens to me on the SAFARI browser with some links. Not sure what you have, but simply go to the gibberish page, select "FILE" and then "SAVE AS". It will download as a .txt. After downloading rename the file, and cut off the .txt extension so that only the .rar is there. Extract and enjoy. Hope this helps.

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice. I was going to look into this but it doesn't help that I don't know squat about how this is done. I don't even know where to start ;A;
I really wouldn't mind helping you out, Noitora - I'm best with photoshop/images. Maybe franchise logos; I'll convert them to a palette usable with the current palette files.

As for actual help, I'm only good with kana so I don't know how much help I'll be in comparison to everyone else :I

Great work so far, Noitora - I suppose I'll bug you via PM over this though lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-