Emulation Super NES emulator for GBA?

ForceX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I cannot wait for this emulator to come out.

It will be awesome playing SUPER INTERNATIONAL CRICKET, MARIO RPG and many other quaility SNES titles on the GBA.

Hopefully, this does not turn out to be another fake
mad.gif

Lord Graga

He's the llamamaster!
Trophies
Website
graga.tri-bit.biz
XP
Country
Hey Lord Graga,

Couple of quesiton if you dont mind answering them...

First off you said that the only game that will run is SMW right? So did the emu come pre-compiled with the game attatched? or did you have to attatch it with a compiler or through a command prompt?

If not have you tried attatching any other games?

Also it sounds like you may have been sitting on this for sometime... How long have you known about the emu? How long has the author been working on it if you know?

It also seems that you made the video through a GBA emulator... have you run the program on actual harware? How does it run? I know you cant hand out this *alpha* but I was wondering if you wouldnt mind making another video? If anything it will just put a hush the non-believers.

Sorry for all the questions... I think this will help clarify somethings, and add to the credibillity of the project.

Thanks again for all the info you given thus far.
>>First off you said that the only game that will run is SMW right? So did the emu come pre-compiled with the game attatched? or did you have to attatch it with a compiler or through a command prompt?

The author _HAS_ created emu's for GBA before. I got it with a pre-injected ROM, as it was for testing only. I know that he is able to make injectors.

>>If not have you tried attatching any other games?

It was patched to work with that game only, it was not possible to hack it right away.

>>Also it sounds like you may have been sitting on this for sometime... How long have you known about the emu? How long has the author been working on it if you know?

He told me that he was doing a SNES emu a month ago. I didn't think he had done anything special.

>>It also seems that you made the video through a GBA emulator... have you run the program on actual harware? How does it run? I know you cant hand out this *alpha* but I was wondering if you wouldnt mind making another video? If anything it will just put a hush the non-believers.

I took the capture with Visualboy Advance. I'm not to be bored making another one
tongue.gif

Gladd you like the information though
smile.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It was patched to work with that game only, it was not possible to hack it right away.
Oh DEAR LORD,

don't tell me we may only play SMBW, cause I would be very dissapointed...then that emu is just for educational purposes only. That's one thing I never understand, they make a crappy slow emu just to prove that IT is possible. Well, okay, nice hobby, but there isn't anything else left to say when it is proven, right?

Lord Graga

He's the llamamaster!
Trophies
Website
graga.tri-bit.biz
XP
Country
Oh DEAR LORD,

don't tell me we may only play SMBW, cause I would be very dissapointed...then that emu is just for educational purposes only. That's one thing I never understand, they make a crappy slow emu just to prove that IT is possible. Well, okay, nice hobby, but there isn't anything else left to say when it is proven, right?
I said that he PATCHED IT to play SMW only. It should be able to play many things when it's released, but it's currently only possible to play SMW for ME because he started off with the SMW opcodes!

W

WadeGarret

Graga,

Is the author wanting to continue work on this project, to where more and more games will be playable making it an active emu?

Or is he just wanting to show that SNES emulation is possible?

Also to whoever asked how long the emu has been worked on, check Gragas reply to my questions, he states the answer there.

Anyway you got any info Graga keep us informed we are all waiting anxiously man...

T

Tavis

If Flubba says its real, its real. Good enough for me. I don't care about speed because I only want Civilization on the go
smile.gif

ForceX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The value of a flashcard was already very high for any GBA owner.

However, with the prospect of playing true SNES games on the GBA and not just ports makes a flashcard a necessity
smile.gif

By the way -> SENSIBLE SOCCER Rocks
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted User

Oh yeah, Megaman Soccer! (no Im kidding, that game was a let down).

But Gundam Wing Endless Duel will be cool as well as Super Metroid and the rest of the Megaman Games.

A

alucard_xs

don't dream too much guys ... i will believe it when i see it, for now, i just saw a .avi file so maybe it's a fake or maybe not, we will see in a couple of weeks if lord graga says true.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
btw- i wouldn't sit there beginning to think you'll be playing games that use special chips and all that jazz the second this is available.
not to burst your bubbles, but patience is mad key.
look at PCEAdvance... all the speed hacks and whatnot have made many many games near perfect at this point.
But it was all due to FluBBa's patience and commitment.

ForceX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Patience is a virtue. As the saying goes Good things come to people who wait

QUOTE said:
it was all due to FluBBa's patience and commitment

How true.

Thanks for your hard work FluBBa for your commitment to the GBA emulation scene