GCN Super Mario Sunshine ROM Hacks?

Squirps

Official Squirps of GBATemp.net™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's not much to say here, but I remember that there was a person here about a few months ago (who now appears to have been banned with his thread removed) who appeared to have gotten through the first steps to modifying Super Mario Sunshine (non-AR, actual ROM-hacking) to make something that looked promising---has anyone heard of such a project? Are there any SMS "ROM-hacks" out there? I haven't really seen any, and I'm pretty curious, why is this? :wtf:

(Sorry if this is a bit messy and jumbled, I'm just pretty tired, ha ha. :P)

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's not much to say here, but I remember that there was a person here about a few months ago (who now appears to have been banned with his thread removed) who appeared to have gotten through the first steps to modifying Super Mario Sunshine (non-AR, actual ROM-hacking) to make something that looked promising---has anyone heard of such a project? Are there any SMS "ROM-hacks" out there? I haven't really seen any, and I'm pretty curious, why is this? :wtf:

(Sorry if this is a bit messy and jumbled, I'm just pretty tired, ha ha. :P)
Modified to which extent? Like, just some texture mods, or actual new level stuff?

Squirps

Official Squirps of GBATemp.net™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol