Super Mario Sunshine ROM Hacks?

Discussion in 'Nintendo GameCube' started by Squirps, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Squirps
    OP

Squirps Official Squirps of GBATemp.netâ„¢

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    The corner in that dark alley.
    There's not much to say here, but I remember that there was a person here about a few months ago (who now appears to have been banned with his thread removed) who appeared to have gotten through the first steps to modifying Super Mario Sunshine (non-AR, actual ROM-hacking) to make something that looked promising---has anyone heard of such a project? Are there any SMS "ROM-hacks" out there? I haven't really seen any, and I'm pretty curious, why is this? :wtf:

(Sorry if this is a bit messy and jumbled, I'm just pretty tired, ha ha. :P)

2. Celice

Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    Modified to which extent? Like, just some texture mods, or actual new level stuff?

3. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    Shouldn't this be iso hacking?

4. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
  5. Squirps
    OP

Squirps Official Squirps of GBATemp.netâ„¢

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    The corner in that dark alley.
    Yeah, something similar to that. There was a guy (who I think got banned for advertising to join the website that is hacking the game and stuff) who was actually pretty far in making a level importer for Sunshine, but I don't know what happened to him or his thread. :x

6. Darkipod

Darkipod SELL ME GBA FLASH CART

Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    Central FL USA
    Well if he had a website im sure it was either not legit, or he gave up, because im sure you googled for his page, right?