• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 19,156
  • Replies 16
  • Likes 5
D

Deleted User

OP
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/supe...for-super-mario-64-is-available-for-download/

Kaze Emanuar, best known for the Super Mario Bros remake in Super Mario 64 and the VR mod for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, has released a new romhack for Super Mario 64.
This romhack brings the gameplay mechanics and levels of Super Mario Odyssey to Super Mario 64.

Naturally, this romhack only works with the Nintendo 64 emulators on the PC. Thus, Super Mario Odyssey 64 is a game that only PC gamers can experience.

Players will have to patch the downloaded file on their Super Mario 64 US.z64 rom in order to make this work. You can download the Super Mario Odyssey 64 Patch from here. You can also download the patcher from here.

superfox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you get it working on wii u? I ran sign_c2w patcher then opened wii64 but it was just as bad as on the wii.

Edit: Never mind I got it to work

Last edited by superfox,
Reactions: Kopimist

f10945dummy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think anyone has any save of the super mario odyssey 64 patch? The link doesn't work anymore and i want to play the rom myself. Thank you in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +3
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    +1
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    +1
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, RealPlayer is spyware too.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, RealPlayer is spyware too.