Hacking Super Mario Gravity (SMG2 Mod)

Louis Miles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Super Mario Gravity - DEMO UPDATE

Many people told me, that they had trouble getting the demo to work on Dolphin Emulator or USB Loaders, so i decided to spend the demo a small update, which adds an automatic ISO patcher (works now with the US, EU and JP version of the game).
I also fixed some glitches and some english translation errors.

DOWNLOAD (v1.2)

All information are in the ReadMe ;D

Big thanks to Wiidatabase.de and lordelan for the useful commands for ISO extracting and rebuilding and to Wiimm for Wiimms Iso Tools :)

EDIT:
In the version 1.1 is a pipe in the 3rd mission of the last galaxy right before the boss. It crashes the game and was kept by mistake.
I removed it in v.1.2.

This will be the last update for the demo.

Expect more screenshots and clips for new levels very soon ;D

Last edited by Louis Miles,

Nacho1512

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Super Mario Gravity - DEMO UPDATE

Many people told me, that they had trouble getting the demo to work on Dolphin Emulator or USB Loaders, so i decided to spend the demo a small update, which adds an automatic ISO patcher (works now with the US, EU and JP version of the game).
I also fixed some glitches and some english translation errors.
Thank you so much!!!

Reactions: AvaLykan

Louis Miles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Another update to the demo:

In version 1.1 was a pipe in the 3rd mission of the last galaxy right before the boss. It crashes the game and was kept by mistake.
I removed it in v.1.2.

Now it's been a while since i posted screenshots or videos for new levels. So much has been changed since then so expect more information very soon.

I think i will also make a new trailer ;)

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Another update to the demo:

In version 1.1 was a pipe in the 3rd mission of the last galaxy right before the boss. It crashes the game and was kept by mistake.
I removed it in v.1.2.

Now it's been a while since i posted screenshots or videos for new levels. So much has been changed since then so expect more information very soon.

I think i will also make a new trailer ;)
Very nice, mate!

HotdogCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve downloaded and patched the game using the official ISO patcher, but for some reason my pointer cursor won’t pick up star bits or interact with pull stars.

DeadOneWalking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to let you know, I was having an issue with the game loading on my Wii. I looked at the batch file and opened the resulting WBFS file and noticed that it's set to output KB4E01 as the game code, however the WBFS file has the game code KB4E01.
A quick rename fixed the issue. As a suggestion, maybe have the batch file change it to KB4-01 and add the instruction to change the "-" to the source ISO region code.

Reactions: lordelan

Tur7L3

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Will this mod work on modded Wii/Wii U or only dolphin?

Well the demo can be patched into an ISO, so you do can play it on WiiU and Wii, don't know if that will change with release like most Galaxy hacks like Kaizo or 2.5 or etc as they use Riivolution (which sucks as it forces you to have an original disk, and lots of those were lost/scratched by 4-7yearold me, and my Wii's disk reader just won't read my friend's copy even thought it's perfectly fine)

VersionGeek

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey, I just downloaded the demo, playing it on Dolphin and it seems to work fine, but I can't collect starbits with my pointer, is this normal ?

Edit : Actually, my pointer doesn"t work at all, so I can't grab blue stars :'(

Last edited by VersionGeek,

MassiR77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I just downloaded the demo, playing it on Dolphin and it seems to work fine, but I can't collect starbits with my pointer, is this normal ?

Edit : Actually, my pointer doesn"t work at all, so I can't grab blue stars :'(
Set up two candles in front of your tv. Works as well as a sensor bar.

Louis Miles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have been working the last months on finishing galaxies. It's a bit slowly currently due to some real life stuff, but a lot of galaxies are quite finished with some polish missing like unfinished models and stuff. But i can say its on a very good way and what i plan is to upload a second trailer soon.
Custom characters are planned, the only problem is the lack of an animation importer for BDL/BMD models (BCK files from the J3D Engine). I'm looking forward to any tool that can import such animations. Let me know, if you know such a tool! :)

For now, i made this Minecraft galaxy. I think this will be one of the bonus galaxies for the last world.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have been working the last months on finishing galaxies. It's a bit slowly currently due to some real life stuff, but a lot of galaxies are quite finished with some polish missing like unfinished models and stuff. But i can say its on a very good way and what i plan is to upload a second trailer soon.
Custom characters are planned, the only problem is the lack of an animation importer for BDL/BMD models (BCK files from the J3D Engine). I'm looking forward to any tool that can import such animations. Let me know, if you know such a tool! :)

For now, i made this Minecraft galaxy. I think this will be one of the bonus galaxies for the last world.

Holy f*cking pixel cow, dude!
Don't know what's more impressive, that u still continue to work on it or that this Minecraft level is absolutely well designed. I'm not even a Minecraft fan but this level looks amazing!

biggzsizzle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@biggzsizzle Not at the moment it seems, I suggest just waiting for the full release of the mod before waiting for a cover.

Well, it's like NOW I have 2 versions of the same mod with different GameID's, and not a single cover since the demo initially released,..

I'm not one to complain, especially at anyone's hard work, but I would think of registering a solid GameID and at least having a front and full box cover ready to go before I started.

Last edited by biggzsizzle,
Reactions: Dragon91Nippon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2