Hacking Super Mario Galaxy 2 Backup loader info

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
jakeyboi1990 said:
ohh no got me wrong friend! not been able to boot DVD or USB i think it might just be my ISO. i will try more games tomorrow

Black wii's are shipped with D3-2 drive's that are unable to read any DVD+-r/rw/ as far as i know, i was wondering how yours can even boot a DVD without any sort of hardware mod, which you were unclear and yet to answer if you have such mods is all?

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does the loaders mentioned on page 1 solve all problems? im using neogamma, and it runs fine but it sometimes has "Cannot Read disc" error.

Is it because of the Cios or etc i installed not suited for this game?

Thanks!

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Twoacross said:
does the loaders mentioned on page 1 solve all problems? im using neogamma, and it runs fine but it sometimes has "Cannot Read disc" error.

Is it because of the Cios or etc i installed not suited for this game?

Thanks!
Maybe a bad burn; there's no protection on this game.

jakeyboi1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
jakeyboi1990 said:
ohh no got me wrong friend! not been able to boot DVD or USB i think it might just be my ISO. i will try more games tomorrow

Black wii's are shipped with D3-2 drive's that are unable to read any DVD+-r/rw/ as far as i know, i was wondering how yours can even boot a DVD without any sort of hardware mod, which you were unclear and yet to answer if you have such mods is all?

i have no mods. just the homebrew channel. and neogamma channel. is my wii even able to play any sort of backup?
frown.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
jakeyboi1990 said:
pepxl said:
jakeyboi1990 said:

i have no mods. just the homebrew channel. and neogamma channel. is my wii even able to play any sort of backup?
frown.gif

only from USB whe you have soft modded your Wii(HBC, installing an cIOS/s, setting up your SD or SM with USB Loaders)or external DVD with uLoader, it was with you saying Neogamma booted a DVD to a green sceen, was curious how as it would of just show a read error with a D3-2 drive

jakeyboi1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
jakeyboi1990 said:
pepxl said:
jakeyboi1990 said:

frown.gif

only from USB whe you have soft modded your Wii(HBC, installing an cIOS/s, setting up your SD or SM with USB Loaders)or external DVD with uLoader, it was with you saying Neogamma booted a DVD to a green sceen, was curious how as it would of just show a read error with a D3-2 drive

ohh i understand, sorry my bad. i ment i got the green screen through USB. now i cant get anything !. would i have to reinstall cios rev 15/19? please help me dude

bathingapebape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
bathingapebape said:
still not working for me.
Here's my set up (according to what it says in Neogamma)
4.2J, ios38 rev 19 slot 249, I've used the simplistic mod, installed DarkCorp, and the rev 19 installer. I keep seeing that I need ios56, but wasn't that installed with DarkCorp? If not, which ios56 exactly do I need? (saying unpatched or regular won't help me, I need an actual file name to google).
Oh and I'm using dvd-r's, not a usb loader.

Anyway, the message I keep getting is:
"An Error occurred while accessing wii system menu. Please refer to..."

I've never had so much trouble with any other games. Any ideas, or should I just wait for a Japanese version to come along?

for IOS56 just use NUS/NUSAD to download IOS56, pack it as a wad and install it..........................

Just tried the NUSD, to get ios56, tried to install it with wadmanager, now I'm getting a -1035 error. so now, how do I get rid of that?

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't gotten to the third galaxy yet, but it's working so far. I'm using:

USB Loader GX R921
WBFS partition
CIOS 19 using IOS 57
4.1U

BTW, It's always a good idea to get and install the latest IOS 53, 55, and 56. I know they're used mainly for the newer WiiWare titles, but it might help here.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Son is at 4th World, no freezes of any type. People with black screens, install ios56, green screen on pal, force ntsc.
, to fix the "unable to read" error, you need to use the HEX EDITOR and change the first letter, S, for R
save and burn

kniteowl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Anyone else have the problem with the controls not working at beginning of every new level or cut scene (eg before a boss)?

None of my controls work except for the Home button, I can fix it by pausing going into the Home Menu and unplugging the Nunchuck and plugging it back and it works but.

It's just a minor annoyance because I can still play the game but if anyone out there has a fix, please let me know.

I haven't touched/hacked my Wii since NSMBW, I'm using USBLoader (can't remember which version), I have Fix 002 on and running the game on slot IOS 249.

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
danielkraak said:
ChronoX_ said:
ChronoX_ said:
My game freezes right after I create a save game, anyone got an idea how to fix that?

Running cIOS rev19 and CoverFloader r987

Thanks

Nobody?

I'm running on 3.2E, set language to English/002 fix/Force PAL for SMG2.

Everything works fine until I create a save game, then the game freezes
frown.gif
That´s strange. I don´t have any problems of that kind. I don´t know for sure, but maybe there is a newer version of IOS56, which you don´t have. Look with DOP IOS if it needs updating. Or maybe you don´t even have it, but then the game shouldn´t run I believe.

I also have a 3.2E Wii with cIOS rev19, but I am using USBLoader GX. What I did to get it working was install IOS56 (I didn´t have it) with DOP IOS,

Edit: you could send me a message, so we can sort it out together.

I installed IOS56 with DOP-IOS but the game still freezes right after I create a save game, any more ideas?
(p.s. when I use USB Loader GX my Wii freezes when I click on any game in the loader
wacko.gif
)

EDIT: Got it to work with the latest Wiiflow
toot.gif

Izure

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
tHciNc said:
Son is at 4th World, no freezes of any type. People with black screens, install ios56, green screen on pal, force ntsc.
, to fix the "unable to read" error, you need to use the HEX EDITOR and change the first letter, S, for R
save and burn
Saying I have to edit the first hex 53(s) and edit it to 52Â Why?
Help appreciated.
unsure.gif

I am running NeoGamma R9 Beta 12 on cIOS 249, Rev 17.

Game loads, but I get "disc can't be read" after warning menu.

While waiting, Trying out DarkCORP.

jelmew

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I found some sort of ap. It's really trivial. But every time I load up my save game, the number of lives is back at 4 times. Nothing mayor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Seamen :D
    +1
    mmmm those scrumptious tadpoles :wub:
    +2
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @AncientBoi did your phone autocorrect assholes to tadpoles?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats child abuse
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Could you imagine if these abortion activist said that sperm was a life, and you could not destroy or eat.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Is swallowing considered cannibalism?
    +2
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: by their standards, yes
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey got a couple free tickets the Memorial Golf tournament here in Dublin Ohio close to me, and I hate golf, so I asked couple neighbors if they wanted them, and 2 dif neighbors have started a bidding war, they are up to $75 for both so far, lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just can't get into golf, boring to me. I'd rather go drown some worms.
    +1
    $75.01 :teach:
    +1
    Take whatever for them, playing golf is fun.... Watching golf at home is relaxing, watching golf in person? Why ...
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna just give away, but they both started bidding more than other, so ill take it
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like ill have steak on the grille tonight for free.
    +3
    Tube? :shy::blush::evil:
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Games are getting huge nowdays, like 125gb a game (4k games anyways). I feel sorry for players that only have a 512gb hd. (Series S)
    +1
    It's fine just stream the game! Lol
    +1
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot.