Super Mario Bros. Wonder 1.0.0

MelvinSmiley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I initialized my switch which didn't help, formatted my sd card after that, had to restore my emummc and reinstall atmosphere, hekate, sigpatches and so on. It took me hours. And this game still doesn't work. Tried xci and nsp release, no difference. What a pos.

burhansalih

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I initialized my switch which didn't help, formatted my sd card after that, had to restore my emummc and reinstall atmosphere, hekate, sigpatches and so on. It took me hours. And this game still doesn't work. Tried xci and nsp release, no difference. What a pos.
Use Tinwoo as suggested by @mrdude this installs it fine without issues I’ve just installed it and it’s perfect

MelvinSmiley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Use Tinwoo as suggested by @mrdude this installs it fine without issues I’ve just installed it and it’s perfect
Doesn't work, "switch software was closed because an error occurred". NSP and XCI releases of super mario bros wonder installed with tinwoo 1.24 definitely both don't work on my newly formatted Erista V1 switch with a new sd card. I give up now.

Last edited by MelvinSmiley,
Reactions: burhansalih

MelvinSmiley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now it finally starts on my switch too. The problem apparently was that I restored an older EmuMMC backup which was running on an older firmware on a new SD card, so the OFW 16.1.0 wasn't installed. After I installed OFW 16.1.0 with Daybreak everything ran fine on my system. Well, lots of hours wasted but at least I learned something.

MelvinSmiley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmmm odd you checked sig patches
Thank you, figured it out now, it was the lack of up to date 16.1.0 OFW on my reinstalled Switch CFW Setup. Wasn't aware that OFW is needed in addition to atmosphere 15.5 CFW. Everything works fine now, was able to install Super Mario Bros Wonder XCI with Tinfoil.

Reactions: burhansalih

Nscl1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I install super Mario wonder it says game inable to start any ideas ? I’ve used DBI As I can’t get tinfoil to work . I’ve tried nds and xci

eaglefly1978

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, i installed Smw with AtmoXL installer. I have Atmosphere 1.6.2, FW 17.0.0 and latest sigpatches. I can install the .NSP without problems, but when i try to launch it, the console ask me to connect to internet. If i put it in flight mode ask me to activate the connection.
How can i bypass the connection attempt?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hello, i installed Smw with AtmoXL installer. I have Atmosphere 1.6.2, FW 17.0.0 and latest sigpatches. I can install the .NSP without problems, but when i try to launch it, the console ask me to connect to internet. If i put it in flight mode ask me to activate the connection.
How can i bypass the connection attempt?
Install with latest DBI

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.