Super Mario Bros. Next - A NSMB2 Mod

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by pumpkin_pips, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Gimzie

Gimzie professional moron

Aug 6, 2016
    United States
    Read the thread again. There is an "Install Guide" section that tells you how to set each mod up, and has downloads links.

SuperDan likes this.
  2. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Londoner , Living In Louisiana ...
    Dont think i didn't at all .. i Did & i got Smb Next working .... and its great ... couldn't find the halloween download link ? .... & i got stuck with sunshine shores .... i did everything But .. when it comes to the OUTPUT part ... i wasn't sure what to do ...

3. SuperDan

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    opps sorry i was being a goof then i found the Halloween Download & its Awesome Too ... but Alas im still trying the patcher & get stuck at OUTPUT part, all other steps worked .. save cia to ? any chance of any help ...

4. Gimzie

Aug 6, 2016
    United States
    You need a CIA that you've dumped yourself (from a legal copy of the game), and NOT one downloaded from the internet.

SuperDan likes this.
  5. SuperDan

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Ah it's OK but thanks for the advice... Smb next is cool the others look good but are too short hopefully we can get full games one day

6. Gimzie

Aug 6, 2016
    United States
    SMBNext will release eventually, the team is still hard at work creating a polished gameplay experience.

SuperDan likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted