1. Gimzie

Gimzie professional moron

United States
    Read the thread again. There is an "Install Guide" section that tells you how to set each mod up, and has downloads links.

SuperDan likes this.
  2. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    Dont think i didn't at all .. i Did & i got Smb Next working .... and its great ... couldn't find the halloween download link ? .... & i got stuck with sunshine shores .... i did everything But .. when it comes to the OUTPUT part ... i wasn't sure what to do ...

3. SuperDan

United States
    opps sorry i was being a goof then i found the Halloween Download & its Awesome Too ... but Alas im still trying the patcher & get stuck at OUTPUT part, all other steps worked .. save cia to ? any chance of any help ...

4. Gimzie

United States
    You need a CIA that you've dumped yourself (from a legal copy of the game), and NOT one downloaded from the internet.

SuperDan likes this.
  5. SuperDan

United States
    Ah it's OK but thanks for the advice... Smb next is cool the others look good but are too short hopefully we can get full games one day

6. Gimzie

United States
    SMBNext will release eventually, the team is still hard at work creating a polished gameplay experience.

SuperDan likes this.
  7. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Just a question, will this work with a game card of nsmb2?

8. SpikyC

SpikyC Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Yes, it does!

9. Chuardo

Chuardo GBAtemp Fan

Uruguay
    Are the Halloween Special, Sunset Shores, and the regular one different games? Do they have different levels? I remember playing the Halloween one in 2016 and I liked it very much, just wanted to know. Is there a changelog? I want to know what are the differences from the release of the Halloween Special I played in 2016 and the DX Rev 7 one. Is there an OST released anywhere? I remember a lot of cool songs on it. Wasn't there a trailer for it too?

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Super, Mario, NSMB2