Gaming Super Mario Advance 4 - World-e

bubbles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

I have been looking all over the internet for answers, but haven't really come up with anything. I want to get all the level cards, or most, saved into one *.sav file. I have downloaded *.sav files from other people that have done this, but the problem is that they've completed virtually everything, as well, a few levels aren't playable. I have already managed to get the e-reader to scan cards into SMA4, but I am not sure how to save more than one.

If anyone has a *.sav file with all the levels not completed, please let me know.

Else, I would appreciate any advice on how to save more than one level card at a time.

Thanks so much guys!

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
bubbles said:
Hi Guys,

I have been looking all over the internet for answers, but haven't really come up with anything. I want to get all the level cards, or most, saved into one *.sav file. I have downloaded *.sav files from other people that have done this, but the problem is that they've completed virtually everything, as well, a few levels aren't playable. I have already managed to get the e-reader to scan cards into SMA4, but I am not sure how to save more than one.

If anyone has a *.sav file with all the levels not completed, please let me know.

Else, I would appreciate any advice on how to save more than one level card at a time.

Thanks so much guys!

I've been in your shoes, fact is you cant do it in one save file, you need 2 save files to play all the levels. my advice is duplicate the rom and have one for the saves with the us levels and one for the one which has the extra levels but that is missing some of the us Levels.

Also as far as I know there is no save files that aren't complete maybe the Japanese level sav, but I'm not sure the e coin is the only thing missing otherwise

bubbles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hdofu said:
I've been in your shoes, fact is you cant do it in one save file, you need 2 save files to play all the levels. my advice is duplicate the rom and have one for the saves with the us levels and one for the one which has the extra levels but that is missing some of the us Levels.

Also as far as I know there is no save files that aren't complete maybe the Japanese level sav, but I'm not sure the e coin is the only thing missing otherwise

Thanks for the reply!

I don't mind missing a few levels, I am more concerned that all the coins ('A' coins, whatever they're called) aren't all completed. I was looking for, or trying to create, a fresh save file containing the levels without any completion.

Your idea is great, but if I were to try and scan the cards myself, I can only seem to get one card in at a time. How is it that you can scan more than one level?

Thanks again.

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
I've tried the scan approach with the jap levels conversion codes for the ereader print program, I was never able to get the ereader to accept them, maybe it will like your printer better then mine, but just a heads up

Anyway to save level cards you must clear them with at least mario or luigi

bubbles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hdofu said:
I've tried the scan approach with the jap levels conversion codes for the ereader print program, I was never able to get the ereader to accept them, maybe it will like your printer better then mine, but just a heads up

Anyway to save level cards you must clear them with at least mario or luigi

THANK YOU! That's a big help. There isn't much information on these things.

I was able to find the *.raw JAP levels, but encoded as US ones. They work just fine. Though, keep in mind, that I am emulating the e-Reader.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i am really confused about all of this ,so can i just download .sav files for sma4 with the e-levals unlocked and play the e-levels on my ds with my supercard dstwo and its gba emulator?
i dont care if some of the us levels are missing in the sav ,as long as i can play all the e-levels in one sav file,and are there 2 sets of e-levels?
1 japanese set of e-levels ,and 1 set of us e-levels?

or are there only one set of e-lavels? a japanese set?

and could someone please post or send me a link to or the post the .sav files with all the e-levels unlocked
dont care if some us levels are missing

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why did you bump a 2-year-old topic? It's against the rules
lecture.gif

Anyways,
I have a save for the US version. It has all the normal mushroom levels (including the Japanese ones with translated names), along with the promotional castle levels and Classic 1-1. It's only missing the other Classic levels (Classic 1-2, Classic 1-3, Classic 1-4, and Classic 2-2). Do you want it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM