Super Mario Advance 4 - World-e

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by bubbles, Jan 28, 2009.

Jan 28, 2009
  1. bubbles
    OP

Newcomer bubbles Newbie

United States
    Hi Guys,

I have been looking all over the internet for answers, but haven't really come up with anything. I want to get all the level cards, or most, saved into one *.sav file. I have downloaded *.sav files from other people that have done this, but the problem is that they've completed virtually everything, as well, a few levels aren't playable. I have already managed to get the e-reader to scan cards into SMA4, but I am not sure how to save more than one.

If anyone has a *.sav file with all the levels not completed, please let me know.

Else, I would appreciate any advice on how to save more than one level card at a time.

Thanks so much guys!

2. hdofu

Member hdofu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I've been in your shoes, fact is you cant do it in one save file, you need 2 save files to play all the levels. my advice is duplicate the rom and have one for the saves with the us levels and one for the one which has the extra levels but that is missing some of the us Levels.

Also as far as I know there is no save files that aren't complete maybe the Japanese level sav, but I'm not sure the e coin is the only thing missing otherwise

3. bubbles
    OP

Newcomer bubbles Newbie

United States
    Thanks for the reply!

I don't mind missing a few levels, I am more concerned that all the coins ('A' coins, whatever they're called) aren't all completed. I was looking for, or trying to create, a fresh save file containing the levels without any completion.

Your idea is great, but if I were to try and scan the cards myself, I can only seem to get one card in at a time. How is it that you can scan more than one level?

Thanks again.

4. hdofu

United States
    I've tried the scan approach with the jap levels conversion codes for the ereader print program, I was never able to get the ereader to accept them, maybe it will like your printer better then mine, but just a heads up

Anyway to save level cards you must clear them with at least mario or luigi

5. bubbles
    OP

Newcomer bubbles Newbie

United States
    THANK YOU! That's a big help. There isn't much information on these things.

I was able to find the *.raw JAP levels, but encoded as US ones. They work just fine. Though, keep in mind, that I am emulating the e-Reader.

6. EverlongNDS

Newcomer EverlongNDS Advanced Member

Portugal
    where can i find a review of this game?

7. hdofu

United States
    Search Super Mario Advance 4 on google

Basicly it's super mario bros 3 with allstar graphics and the addition of world e and the mario bros game

8. Aldebaran

Newcomer Aldebaran Newbie

Uruguay
    I don't knwon it's thath possible but the SMA 4 it's a great game!!! xP

9. totalnoob617

Banned totalnoob617 Banned

United States
    ok i am really confused about all of this ,so can i just download .sav files for sma4 with the e-levals unlocked and play the e-levels on my ds with my supercard dstwo and its gba emulator?
    i dont care if some of the us levels are missing in the sav ,as long as i can play all the e-levels in one sav file,and are there 2 sets of e-levels?
    1 japanese set of e-levels ,and 1 set of us e-levels?

or are there only one set of e-lavels? a japanese set?

and could someone please post or send me a link to or the post the .sav files with all the e-levels unlocked
    dont care if some us levels are missing

10. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    Why did you bump a 2-year-old topic? It's against the rules [​IMG]

Anyways,
    I have a save for the US version. It has all the normal mushroom levels (including the Japanese ones with translated names), along with the promotional castle levels and Classic 1-1. It's only missing the other Classic levels (Classic 1-2, Classic 1-3, Classic 1-4, and Classic 2-2). Do you want it?

11. mikefor20

Member mikefor20 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I WANT IT! PLEASE PM the link

12. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    Here you go. I deleted the classic 1-1 level though since it kinda screwed up the menu system. Enjoy!