Xeago

Insert witty phrase here.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I see. Thanks for the info. I have noticed that when you find rabbits with different people the rabbits are different colours. I have seen red green and yellow rabbits.

I assume I am seeking sparkly ones?

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when you'll see one, you'll notice...
smile.gif

dial-81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hxxp://www.gamewinners.com/nds/SuperMario64DS.htm
hxxp://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/game/920758.html

All the help you could want on Mario DS.

Good luck,

dial

ScipioAfricanus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wow just found a screte star in the room with the mirror, you have to enter the room as luigi and use the flower to enter the mirror then exit the room buy the door in the mirror you will go into this new room where there is a star.

man this game kicks ass there is so much stuff to find and do

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow just found a screte star in the room with the mirror, you have to enter the room as luigi and use the flower to enter the mirror then exit the room buy the door in the mirror you will go into this new room where there is a star.

man this game kicks ass there is so much stuff to find and do
The "Matrix Room" you mean...? Yeah that surprised me at first. And some people had trouble finding Snoman's Land, but the room itself actually gives you a hint about where it's at.

ScipioAfricanus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont know if this has been posted yet but i found a secrete level in the room where you enter the painting for the level where the baot is.

i entered the room as luigi and spoke to toad, he told me something about looking at the fish forever and asks you if you want to look at them with him. nothing happens but above him there is a hole in the wall, i did a back samasult and it took me to this underwater place.

sorry if this has already been posted

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i dont know if this has been posted yet but i found a secrete level in the room where you enter the painting for the level where the baot is.

i entered the room as luigi and spoke to toad, he told me something about looking at the fish forever and asks you if you want to look at them with him. nothing happens but above him there is a hole in the wall, i did a back samasult and it took me to this underwater place.

I tried that and nothing happened... maybe I should try it as Luigi. I think I may have been Mario when I tried it. :hmm:

privateers69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

i entered the room as luigi and spoke to toad, he told me something about looking at the fish forever and asks you if you want to look at them with him. nothing happens but above him there is a hole in the wall, i did a back samasult and it took me to this underwater place.

There's two of them in the room the other one on the other side of the door will give ya a 1UP shroom.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
God, you guys didn't see that?
*laughs*
well if you beat Bowser in the Sky and wacthed the ending, you'd see that they showed the "Secret Aquarium" level.

btw, I have a great tip for you guys. To get an easy 20 lives, go to Hazy Mazy Cave with any character besides Yoshi. Then go in the purple poison gas place, and find the breakable brick. Inside will be a Super Mushroom, so get it, then run forward and turn right, you'll see 2 holes in the ground. Moles wil pop out of them, so run around in circles there. every mole you kill after 8 becomes 1-Up for you. The noobiest person can get at least 15 1-UPs there, while 1337 Mario players can get up to 25.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gosh, I feel like such an idiot. I can't find the stage called Snowman's Land. I have 99 stars and I can't find the stupid stage...

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gosh, I feel like such an idiot. I can't find the stage called Snowman's Land. I have 99 stars and I can't find the stupid stage...
You know the room where you got Wario at? The one with the huge mirror on the second floor? If you jump at the wall opposite of the Lugi/Wario painting you'll be in Snowman Land...

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know the room where you got Wario at? The one with the huge mirror on the second floor? If you jump at the wall opposite of the Lugi/Wario painting you'll be in Snowman Land...
Thank you so much. I thought I looked everywhere. I didn't realize that room had more then a Wario painting in it.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much. I thought I looked everywhere. I didn't realize that room had more then a Wario painting in it.
errr, you know in the mirror, it has a painting of the first Snow level. , that's a hint that Snowman's Land is at the same place, just other side of the mirror.
nds.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
... This thread makes me feel highly intelligent. Question: Should this still be a sticky? I mean, i'm the first to reply in over a year.

zeromaint

Trophies
XP
Country
I lost my save for this game because my SD card crapped out and I have to start all over again. I went to go look for action replay codes to help get me back up to speed, but when I click on the link, it gives me some crap about buying the cheat device for it. Does anyone know where I could find a trainer for this or someone be willing to give out the codes? thanks.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: Sorry, i figured it out, now that i have wario.

It is that he can ground pound those black brick squares.

Byebye

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte