ROM Hack Super Mario 64 DS editor

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
sightlight said:
Mega -Mario is correct. Skara started it. It was already suggested. He just came to this topic to talk trash. Not even reading the previews posts of the topic. anyway..

back on topic.

I've been thinking on buying a NDSi XL to try this mods in real hardware.
I want a DSi XL with custom firmware
smile.gif
Well, IDK about custom firmware yet, but a DSTWO is doable
biggrin.gif
I love playing my ROM hacks on that thing!

sightlight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The explosion that you saw Mega, are BOMBHEI's. I dont know why they reacted like that but yeah.

off topic: What do you mean doable?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
sightlight said:
smile.gif
There's no custom firmware. You use a flash cart to load games, period*.

*- There was one other exploit, but it was only available for a short time and less than 300 people got it.

sightlight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
sightlight said:
smile.gif

*- There was one other exploit, but it was only available for a short time and less than 300 people got it.
i know there isnt CFW for the DSi XL, but is that final? there isnt going to be a CFW? EVER?

loco365

Trophies
XP
Rydian said:
sightlight said:
smile.gif

There may be another one, we must wait and see.

I can't wait for terrain editing. It'll be so much fun.
biggrin.gif
Out of curiosity, what is hindering the ability of terrain editing?

sightlight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team Fail said:
Rydian said:
sightlight said:
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Its hard to code my friend. Many things to do. It will come though, it will come. Just a litle time and thats all. There will be some interesting mods. A course could be completly changed/remaked into a SuperMario Galaxy world. That will take some times but it will be worth it.

loco365

Trophies
XP
sightlight said:
Team Fail said:
Rydian said:
sightlight said:
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Its hard to code my friend. Many things to do. It will come though, it will come. Just a litle time and thats all. There will be some interesting mods. A course could be completly changed/remaked into a SuperMario Galaxy world. That will take some times but it will be worth it.
Well, this program has much potential. I'll check in every now and then.

sightlight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. We could do wonders with this program thanks to Mega-Mario. As time passes, the program will evolve until it be a complete editor for this game.

Arisotura

rise of melonism
OP
Trophies
Website
kuribo64.net
XP
Country
France
Well, I've been looking for the levels' music settings recently. Found some stuff that apparently controls the BGM and SFX sounds, but trying to change these just breaks sound. There must be more data to it; I'll be looking for it later. For now I'll just let 8 free bytes into the new level headers so that stuff can be added in later.

skaraflame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mega-Mario said:
skaraflame said:
Mega-Mario said:
skaraflame said:
Well what a disappointment. It seems like I can only drag up and down, when I click on a model it doesn't take me there, when I try and move a model it moves up or down too, and I can't edit the terrain.
What's the point of this?
Okay man, do you have a better editor for SM64DS? Nope. You can't even code. You're just a poor little noob. So SHUT THE FUCK UP.

(your username is right. You flame, however you also get flamed in reply.
tongue.gif
)
Hang on. Let me get this straight. Because I was complaining about the fact that this editor wasn't excactly brilliant, you then assume that I can't code, I have no money, I'm new to everything and I'll take orders from a strange being such as yourself... how normal.
Never said you had no money, the 'poor' word did not have this meaning in the case it was being used. Aside from that, I'm pretty sure I was right- you can't even imagine how hard it is to hack SM64DS or to code an editor for a game, since you're saying the editor is bad because it doesn't do what Mr. Rotten Spoilt Brat Skaraflame wanted it to do.

Want to prove me wrong? Go ahead then. Code The Absolutely Best Editor For SM64DS and I will apologize. Unless then, shut up.

I suggest you shut up and stop causing shit now or I'll report you to the moderators for mindlessly bashing on my hard work.
I apologize for having an opinion. I forgot, this is the internet we're dealing with. It's full of people who judge you for thinking differently. I'll try to be the same as everyone else. [/sarcasm]

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
First Post: Trollish tone insulting the author's creation.
Second Post: Speaking as if you were providing constructive criticism in the first (which you weren't).
Third Post: Speaking as if you were the one being attacked from the beginning.

Nice try but no. Your first post was a obvious attack on the author's abilities/creation, and while their response was rather harsh, you cannot sit there and pretend to us that it was wholly unwarranted.

You can't seriously expect to come into a thread and insult the author's creation without getting the same rude treatment in return.
tongue.gif

loco365

Trophies
XP
Rydian said:
First Post: Trollish tone insulting the author's creation.
Second Post: Speaking as if you were providing constructive criticism in the first (which you weren't).
Third Post: Speaking as if you were the one being attacked from the beginning.

Nice try but no. Your first post was a obvious attack on the author's abilities/creation, and while their response was rather harsh, you cannot sit there and pretend to us that it was wholly unwarranted.

You can't seriously expect to come into a thread and insult the author's creation without getting the same rude treatment in return.
tongue.gif
I know this user from another forum I use. Meh.

Just ignore all the spammers and trollers. They're up to no good because they cannot do what some of us can do, and they want to poke fun at those that can.

Arisotura

rise of melonism
OP
Trophies
Website
kuribo64.net
XP
Country
France
XD

Keep it up Skaraflame, you're providing nice fun to me and my friends
smile.gif

I'm gonna save that nice piece of comedy we have here, before anything happens to it
smile.gif

(if this offtopic shit goes too far, I'll ask a mod to delete it, though. While this is nice, I can't let a noob continually shit over my thread either)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay