Website
kuribo64.net
XP
Country
France
livetek said:
Just go update your graphic card driver
smile.gif

For Mega-Mario: Je kiff votre boulot les mecs =p continuez ça faisait des années que mon équipe et moi attendions un éditeur de niveaux
yaynds.gif

Tu aurais une adresse mail pour te contacter ou msn? Celà me permettrait de te donné quelque bonnes idées je pense et de t'aidé au mieux que possible
smile.gif
thetotalworm [at] gmail [dot] com
Et si tu peux me donner de bonnes idées je suis preneur
smile.gif
d'ailleurs je suis tout seul donc je pense pas que 'les mecs' soit approprié
tongue.gif

[To potential noobs] My email is not the place for asking dumb questions.

ByteMunch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Berthenk said:
SOS-Rens said:
If this is possible with SM64DS it must be possible with pokemon SS HG too ( Black and white not sure because of the changing Camera angle)
Oh wait... nah, Pokemon doesn't have a different engine. At all. Not harder to make because Soul Silver and Heart Gold have also been released for year now.

Now where's my flux capacitor!?

Wow... You win.

Well, this looks pretty awesome... ima go mess with my levels and probly break something.

Arisotura

rise of melonism
OP
Trophies
Website
kuribo64.net
XP
Country
France
The Super Mario 64 DS Object Info Database

The site is still under construction, so it may be quirky. However, feel free to register and contribute to the database if you want
smile.gif

Rules:
- Please use proper spelling and grammar in the names and descriptions (and everything)
- Do not vandalize the database. You'd just be wasting your time anyway as I implemented a revision system similar to MediaWiki's.
- Look at the already-documented objects as an example of how you should document new objects if you're planning to add some.
- And report any issue/quirk you encounter
smile.gif

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
This is really cool! Unless I missed something, there isn't a way to add an object. Instead of just editing an existing one to be different. I hope I'm wrong. I really hope you keep working on this! (And everyone else too, in the database)

Arisotura

rise of melonism
OP
Trophies
Website
kuribo64.net
XP
Country
France
No, there is no way to add an object for now, in the editor.

Also, is it just me, or noone fucking cares about the database? ;_; Come on, guys! This database will replace obj_list.txt in the next version of the editor. I guess you don't want most of your objects to be 'Unknown'?

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
ok it doesnt work for me

Something related about opengl issue i think...

What i need to do? Update the OpenGL? How?

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Rydian said:
I can't update my Gl
Rydian said:
It's not a laptop, and there is no update.
QUOTE(Mega-Mario @ Dec 28 2010, 01:57 AM)
if you really don't want to update your graphics card...
I think it's not like he doesn't want to it's more like he can't
sleep.gif

Some suggestions:
- You could add support for japanese version. You'll never know if someone actually wants to edit that version.
- When asking to make backup of rom you could just make .bak instead of saving another .nds like many patches does.
- Add support to change text's. This would be huge step for making Mario hacks and even translations.

Arisotura

rise of melonism
OP
Trophies
Website
kuribo64.net
XP
Country
France
1. Graphics card =/= OpenGL
2. I will add support for the Japanese version if someone actually has it.
3. When asked to backup your ROM, you can change the extension to 'anything', right under the filename textbox. You can then enter any extension you want
smile.gif

4. Could be done since I figured out some things about the texts
smile.gif
However, right now I'm working on understanding the collision system, so texts are not for right now...

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Mega-Mario said:
3. When asked to backup your ROM, you can change the extension to 'anything', right under the filename textbox. You can then enter any extension you want
smile.gif

4. Could be done since I figured out some things about the texts
smile.gif
However, right now I'm working on understanding the collision system, so texts are not for right now...
Great. I'll be following how this project evolves
happy.gif

BTW anybody noticed this yet?

ORIGINAL SM64 REMAKE!

Arisotura

rise of melonism
OP
Trophies
Website
kuribo64.net
XP
Country
France
Well, I can't help but wonder what's up with this room and its corrupted textures...

Also, I will quickly release a v1.01 with a fallback legacy 3D renderer for those who can't/don't want to update their video drivers, although it may be slower than the current VBO-based renderer.

livetek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
We need an update please, we want the 3D editing feature to create level.
mellow.gif

Thanks and good work !
(et bonne année
wink.gif

Arisotura

rise of melonism
OP
Trophies
Website
kuribo64.net
XP
Country
France
Planned for version 1.1 (1.01 will just be adding the fallback renderer, and should come out very soon actually- been celebrating Christmas and New Year like everyone, so forgive any lack of progress during that period
tongue.gif
). I am also wondering if it should import/export to .3ds or .obj files. More leaning towards .3ds as I'm more comfortable with binary formats
tongue.gif

And there is still the thing about adding objects, still didn't find a way to do it, and guess what? The same trouble's gonna happen with collision behaviors. The models' collision maps have 'terrain type' indexes that refer to a collision behavior code table located in the level's overlay, and enlarging that table would be the same pain in the ass as enlarging object tables.

Also, happy New Year everyone
wink.gif
May 2011 be filled with success (and may the editor be a success too
tongue.gif
) No 'new year' release but v1.01 is for very soon (but remember, nothing really exciting about it, aside from people with old video cards finally being able to use it
tongue.gif
). v1.1 will come when I figured out a way to add stuff to levels. Possibly I will resort to a lotta ASM hacking to change how the engine works, like, placing level data in separate files so that it can be enlarged without trouble...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate