Super Mario 3DS will get more "familiar" suits

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Tonitonichopchop said:
Wow, someone who can format USN news properly. I'm am impressed.

Might be formatted properly but it's bloody horrible to try and read on a mobile device. Those bar things seem to prevent any kind of auto width fitting so you have to scroll all the way along each line as you read.

yuka001

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think they'll add any new suits, he only referred to "familiar" ones.

Also, Nintendo mentioned at some point that the tanooki suit no longer can fly because of the gameplay of this Mario and the limits of creating 3D levels to fly in on 3DS or something.

(Here: http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=160908)

So I doubt we'll see Cape or Rabbit or Bee Mario (since you can already flutter around and perform spin with the Tanooki suit).

So I'd say: Flower, Frog, Hammer, Kuribo, Penguin, and/or Metal.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wanted suits:
hammer
penguin
propellor
tanooki
kuribos shoe
cape
and not really a suit but yoshi!!!

patrickyugo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MigueelDnd said:
3DS_SuperMario_14_scrn14_E3.jpg

Mario's wardrobe will be stocked with famous outfits in the new Super Mario 3DS game. While the Tanooki Suit was revealed at E3, Super Mario director Yoshiaki Koizumi has told Official Nintendo Magazine that the game will feature even more familiar suits.

"I can't reveal the actual number of power-ups in the game right now, but suffice to say that we do try to include enough so that people can enjoy a variety of different kinds of play experiences in the title," Koizumi told ONM.

"Also, I should point out that we don't necessarily decide on what number of famous Mario suits will appear in the game and proceed from there - we try to find interesting gameplay ideas and then try to settle on what to do in different places."

He added: "But I can say that we will definitely have some more familiar suits than just the Tanooki Suit."​
[/p]

This is just great news. It's somewhat obvious that they will include the fire flower and such, but I'm hoping for Kuribo's Shoe to be inplemented in some way, Cape Mario and Frog Mario would be good too and I really liked Cloud Mario from SMG... I hope they make the final cut! What about you? What powerups do you want to return?

icon11.gif
Source

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is gonna be one of the first games I get once they release a revision for the 3ds.

I want all the suits everyone mentioned plus the water pump from sunshine. (At least available in a side quest)

Edit: Damn it!
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.