Gaming Super Game Boy VC Support

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More likely than not, they want the time dump a lot of GB/C games first before GBA... Wii got NES because there is a lot of nostalgia associated with the home consoles... The GB/C however was generally full of simple diversion games (akin to flash games of today) and of lesser nostalgia value... so if you drop a bunch of GB/C games you'll get tired of in 5 minutes next to GBA games (even if they are a lot more expensive) which could last you many many hours...

3DS will get GBA games eventually... but I'd bet they will wait till they can at least dump the 1st party GB/C games.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
lol wut? @ above post. I'd rather get to play GB games on the 3DS than the DS. That way I get to play the new 3DS titles, all my old DS games, and some of the best handheld GB classics on one system. The more the merrier eh?

teh edit: also Nintendo bringing more classic titles to the 3DS makes it less likely for me to purchase any sort of flash card or want to hack the system. I'd rather not deal with the firmware mess. The main reason influencing my purchase of a flash card for my DS was for the emulators.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1