ROM Hack Summon Night X ~Tears Crown~ Translation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Englishsubs4all
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 101,878
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Likes Likes 25
I'm really frustrated that bugs have occurred 5 times in Fang's side quest "Assassination Plot" How to overcome it. I'm using the latest version of Drastic Android emulator. Please someone tell me
 
I managed to get past the dungeon too, by running or one-shotting everything as soon as I came across that big ball of light...

On another note, I may be wrong but Elnadita's surname should be Krebatink right? That's what I hear in the Japanese voice, anyway. I've seen it misspelled a few times (see screenshots)
This picture is so hd. I like it
Post automatically merged:

I'm really frustrated that bugs have occurred 5 times in Fang's side quest "Assassination Plot" How to overcome it. I'm using the latest version of Drastic Android emulator. Please someone tell me
Tell who?
 

Site & Scene News