ROM Hack Summon Night X ~Tears Crown~ Translation

will1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Congratulations for you Marusero28, I'm so happy to see a Brazilian continuing this project, I don't know anything in japanese, I just wanna know if you are translating this game to portuguese? I saw a screen "novo jogo", Maybe I can help you translating to portuguese, but only english to portuguese, I never made it before, If I start to help you I have to learn everything about translating tools.
yaynds.gif

Marusero28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
will1987 said:
Congratulations for you Marusero28, I'm so happy to see a Brazilian continuing this project, I don't know anything in japanese, I just wanna know if you are translating this game to portuguese? I saw a screen "novo jogo", Maybe I can help you translating to portuguese, but only english to portuguese, I never made it before, If I start to help you I have to learn everything about translating tools.
yaynds.gif
It's a portuguese translation too...
But...Frist...JP->ENG

After I finish the second patch or 30% of the game.......You can start translate to portuguese with me...
yaynds.gif

New Elnadita profile Screen...

ragna777

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi there,im new here,just registered because of this.If you wish,i could try giving you a little hand translating from ENG to PT-BR.
so,after you translate it from Jap to english you are going to translate from english to portuguese-br right?
Well,i dont know anything about rom hacking,coding,or whatever it takes to translate a rom,but maybe i could help translating the Text from ENG to PT-BR too.

that is up to you,but for now,since i dont know anything about JAP(wish i knew),i guess all i can do is sit and watch untill you complete translating form JAP to ENG,good luck.
yaynds.gif

Marusero28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
ragna777 said:
Hi there,im new here,just registered because of this.If you wish,i could try giving you a little hand translating from ENG to PT-BR.
so,after you translate it from Jap to english you are going to translate from english to portuguese-br right?
Well,i dont know anything about rom hacking,coding,or whatever it takes to translate a rom,but maybe i could help translating the Text from ENG to PT-BR too.

that is up to you,but for now,since i dont know anything about JAP(wish i knew),i guess all i can do is sit and watch untill you complete translating form JAP to ENG,good luck.
yaynds.gif

You are right... I'll translate first to English...after I put the second patch or finished 30% of the dialog...

I'll start the translation...to PT-BR

(I do not know if I should start translating after 30%, 50% or 75% ...
.... But if you want to translate can begin after the second patch. I will help...)

-------------------edit---------
Voting Open !!!

The third option is a observation...

Tricky Upgrade

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mozambique
I don't think editing line per line is going to be "productive", you can send me an entire translated file then
I'll edit it (this way I can make changes so the dialog flows smoothly) and send it to you.

PS: I'll help you with the Portuguese translation too.
wink.gif

Marusero28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Tricky Upgrade said:
I don't think editing line per line is going to be "productive", you can send me an entire translated file then
I'll edit it (this way I can make changes so the dialog flows smoothly) and send it to you.

wink.gif

Ok, and Thanks..
yay.gif

will1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Marusero28 said:
Tricky Upgrade said:

wink.gif

Ok, and Thanks..
yay.gif

OK great deal, We can work together, I'll just keep waiting your decision, when you start "please" contact me ok?
See you soon guys
yaynds.gif

Marusero28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
will1987 said:
Marusero28 said:
Tricky Upgrade said:

wink.gif

Ok, and Thanks..
yay.gif

OK great deal, We can work together, I'll just keep waiting your decision, when you start "please" contact me ok?
See you soon guys
yaynds.gif

Right, don't worry I will contact you...
cool.gif

------------edit---------
Finished...

-New Game
-Load Game
-Continue

------------edit----------00:19(- 3GMT )

Aqurine profile screen added with new font!!
Thanks Tricky Upgrade
wink.gif

Marusero28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
ragna777 said:
When you are finished with the JPN -> ENG patch contact me too,i can help translating from ENG -> PT-BR
smileipb2.png

okay...
cool.gif

-------------edit----07/26/2011 - 16:25( - 3GMT )

Patch 0.0001 Released !!

grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

-----------edit-----18:08 (-3 GMT)

Error Found in patch...
I'll put the patch soon...
unsure.gif
...maybe?...

-------------edit---- 20:59( - 3GMT )

Patch 0.0001 Released !! Again !!

grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

---------edit---------

Vote !!

will1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man I think is much better if you finish the full patch, I don't care how long It takes, I just wanna play the full patch with better quality as possible, and after I'll help to translate ENG->POR-BR, you can just revise the script and the wrong words okay? But this is just my opinion, let's wait our friends decision

Marusero28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
will1987 said:
Man I think is much better if you finish the full patch, I don't care how long It takes, I just wanna play the full patch with better quality as possible, and after I'll help to translate ENG->POR-BR, you can just revise the script and the wrong words okay? But this is just my opinion, let's wait our friends decision

ok...
the opinion of all is very useful...
I count with you to translate later...
yaynds.gif

ragna777

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Marusero28 said:
will1987 said:

ok...
yaynds.gif

yeah,i think also think its a good idea to finish the FULL JP-> ENG patch first THEN do the ENG-> PT-BR
doing both simultaniously would be suicide
ohmy.gif

anyway,you can count on me to hellp with the ENG->PT-BR patch

Marusero28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
esserius said:
Hey Marusero,
If you need an English editor, PM me.

Well, welcome to the team!!
toot.gif

Pablo3DS said:
OMG A BRASILIAN TRANSLATOR!!!! I AM YOUR FAN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *_*

Thanks....
shy.gif

ragna777 said:
Marusero28 said:
QUOTE(will1987 @ Jul 26 2011, 09:47 PM)

ok...
yaynds.gif

yeah,i think also think its a good idea to finish the FULL JP-> ENG patch first THEN do the ENG-> PT-BR
doing both simultaniously would be suicide
ohmy.gif

anyway,you can count on me to hellp with the ENG->PT-BR patch
Thanks...
at the moment I have a patch translated some things to portuguese..
but I'll not post... it's some graphics and save/load screen...
------------------
well, I'll come back to school tomorrow...
the holidays are over...
I have less time to be able to make the translations...
Since the study of morning and afternoon...
I can only translate into just a few Saturday...
------------------
Well, after tomorrow i'll finish the voting

ragna777

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Tricky Upgrade said:

wink.gif

you mean like,picking up a txt file with the dialogue and editing line per line in it and then send it back to tc so he can work his magic and put it in the game?

thats what i was thinking,like,after you guys finish JPN->ENG patch we would just need to extract text from the english dialogues,put it on a txt file,re-edit to PT-BR and then put it back in whatever format it needs to be.
(sorry if im saying noob-stuff,never helped anyone translate a game,dunno what should i do,i just know that im a Brazilian who knows english and wants to help some gamers translate a game to my Country's language so more people can enjoy this game)

so,if i have the chance ,im looking foward to work with you guys.

Marusero28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
ragna777 said:
Tricky Upgrade said:

wink.gif

you mean like,picking up a txt file with the dialogue and editing line per line in it and then send it back to tc so he can work his magic and put it in the game?

thats what i was thinking,like,after you guys finish JPN->ENG patch we would just need to extract text from the english dialogues,put it on a txt file,re-edit to PT-BR and then put it back in whatever format it needs to be.
(sorry if im saying noob-stuff,never helped anyone translate a game,dunno what should i do,i just know that im a Brazilian who knows english and wants to help some gamers translate a game to my Country's language so more people can enjoy this game)

Don't worry...
It's my first time on a translation project...

will1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Marusero28 said:
ragna777 said:
Tricky Upgrade said:

wink.gif

Don't worry...
It's my first time on a translation project...

So We are in the same boat, It'll be my first time too, ragna777 We can learn romhacking together, probably I'll have a lot of time in the next month, and after I'll come back to my job vacation
sad.gif

I was looking for romhacking programs, and I need to find some specific for DS, I must find a good tutorial to start it, this is only the begining, There's someone to help me find it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4