ROM Hack Summon Night Swordcraft Story: Beginnings Stone

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Holy cow, im a huge fan of the GBA SNs and i want to play this game since 2007 D:

Thank you very much to everyone involved.

Btw i any chance for a NPC translation? I know this whole subfranchise doesn't have the most exciting NPCs but sometimes i like to read cats meowing.

PS: Time to pray for the same miracle to happen on SMT:If and Persona 2EP or else i wil have to quit my lazyness and learn japanese :rofl2:.
i quit mine long ago. tired of missing lots of content cause i cant read jap.

Reactions: Pablitox

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No, I was talking about graphics, which is a different thing compared to text insertion and proofreading.
The game does have multiplayer, but I was not able to make it work on VBA, whenever I enter the link option I get an error message which doesn't let me continue. Maybe that means it's wireless? I need to test it out further.

Use No$gba for multiplayer on pc

Reactions: Euiko and Pablitox

Salixa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw i any chance for a NPC translation?

In the works. Most of them are translated but not yet converted to the proper format. They're being converted and proofread as I play through the game with oil's subtitler.

Hi... I'm waiting this game's translation. Is the translation still in progress?

Yep.

Last edited by Salixa,
Reactions: Euiko and Pablitox

mirahsan2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Pablo,

I'm a longtime fan of Summon Night, loved the Swordcraft Story run in particular. So I understand that the translation is 100% done as far as in game dialogue and menu buttons?

If not. Is there anything being done to generate more help for you?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I messaged him through GameFaq as well, last I read there he was on Romhacking.net but now over here. I did see a IRC page on the first post but nobody is in the room.

Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi Pablo,

I'm a longtime fan of Summon Night, loved the Swordcraft Story run in particular. So I understand that the translation is 100% done as far as in game dialogue and menu buttons?

If not. Is there anything being done to generate more help for you?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I messaged him through GameFaq as well, last I read there he was on Romhacking.net but now over here. I did see a IRC page on the first post but nobody is in the room.

I can't say for certain, but I'm sure it's not 100% yet. Locations and NPC are still missing after all.

Do you mean @EarthDarkness ? Hopefully one of your messages goes through his email inbox!

Reactions: mikeprado30

Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I had played a lot of multiplayer on my boy already. but sadly snsm 3 always fails. why?
That's the same thing I have been wondering. The translation of the system message is no better really, it just says an error happened.

I wonder what was lost and if it can be fixed somehow.

ZenoDLC

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So I tried accessing the site today to spend my free time helping with the script, but when I opened the site, I got redirected to a page that says that as of May 1st 2017, it has been moved to new members area, now how can anyone help with the translation?

heatisland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi guys. Although i'm fairly new to this forum, i'm very grateful for your work on the translation of summon night 3. I just wanna know if i can be of any help cause even though i'm inexperience in many things, i have a lot of free time so i can help a lot. Let me know if you guys need help with something.

Tomy66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello, im new at this forum. I have some questions about this translate, also i started playing it today n.n.
Why after the battle where you use the stone of Murno all text is in japanese till you get home? And after fighting against your summon too? It is cause these texts are meaningless like villagers quotes?
And finally do you guys know if someone is doing a translation of this swordcraft's series into spanish? Thats all, and thanks for doing this.

Reactions: Pablitox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)