Summon Night Swordcraft Story: Beginnings Stone

Discussion in 'GBA - Game Development, ROM Hacks and Translations' started by Pablitox, Jun 1, 2015.

1. heatisland

heatisland Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2017
    Vietnam
    i don't think the codes in my doc contains the codes in your picture. nevertheless you're supposed to put some kind of number on the XX or YY part of the code. i'm still experimenting with what numbers that i could put in but the codes in your picture isn't wrong. it's just that you forgot to replace the XX part with the number that you want.

2. MaverickZero

MaverickZero Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2017
    Germany
    I didn't forgot it:rofl: the xx was meant to show you that you can replace them with other values and of course every value is for another character.

3. heatisland

heatisland Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2017
    Vietnam
    here you go. i replaced the enemy modifier codes with yours and i put the character modifier above it

Attached Files:

4. MaverickZero

MaverickZero Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2017
    Germany
    Cool thanks

5. haouea

haouea Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2017
    United States
    I just found out about this!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for working on this! You don't know how much this means to me!

The Summon Night GBA games were, in my opinion, the BEST GBA games ever....and to have so much progress done with the third game is absolutely unreal!

6. animefreak55

animefreak55 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 13, 2011
    United States
    Home
    I probably posted here before but thanks for working on this project!

And to the others, please don't go off topic and take over the thread. It's kinda rude and should be in PMs and such.

mikeprado30 likes this.
  7. Hopefull

Hopefull Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2016
    Senegal
    It's nice to see that there are so many fans of these games. Not one of my friends know about these games so I always thought it was an obscure one. Just popping in to cheer on the team again, keep at it guys! :)

8. MaverickZero

MaverickZero Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2017
    Germany
    Sorry i really dont wanted to be rude, i am also really happy that this project is still going.
    Thanks you guys for doing it for us, i mean you could say "you have the script, read it and you'll know what the game is about" nut no all of you are going through a lot of programming, graphicing, and translation so i really wanted to thank the whole group.

9. ken28

ken28 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 21, 2010
    Germany
    any progress on the story front or still only the first few lines?

10. Pablitox
    OP

Pablitox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 18, 2011
    Argentina
    Only a part of the epilogue was successfully inserted into the game. Meanwhile we are finishing the credits translation. Proofreading is going well so far, I think salixa was up to the 3rd day

11. MaverickZero

MaverickZero Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2017
    Germany
    Impressive!
    Already at the third day, if you think how much dialouge at the first three days are, its already done by... around 30-40 percent.
    Keep it up guys!:hrth:

12. Athenril008

Athenril008 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2017
    Philippines
    I'm confused on how to patch the game... Do I DL the japanese ROM and then what? O.o

13. ken28

ken28 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 21, 2010
    Germany
    you patch the rom.

14. MaverickZero

MaverickZero Member

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2017
    Germany
    First download both the rom and the patch file, then an app or an program for your pc/mobile phone to apply the patch to the rom, once you open the rom patcher its pretty much straight forward.

15. Francisco95

Francisco95 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2017
    Mexico
    Can the translated ROM be injected into 3ds VC?

16. ken28

ken28 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 21, 2010
    Germany
    so the english text stops after getting the summon?

17. Pablitox
    OP

Oct 18, 2011
    Argentina
    pretty much, yeah

18. Dodain47

Dodain47 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 1, 2017
    Austria
    It should be as long as the rom size ain´t bigger than 32 megabyte.

Pablitox likes this.
  19. BlazeTBMK

BlazeTBMK Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 22, 2017
    Philippines
    Hey Ive been following this thread since 2010 and so I decided to finally make an account I rlly wanna thank you guys for doing this I really wanna play this game but there was never a translation I could find Plus I really wanna help but I don't know how to hack n such (tbh I kinda wanna know) but anyways I wish you guys good luck!

Edit:actually if there's a way I can learn how to romhack I'll do it cause other than wanting to help you guys I actually wanna know how to hack

Last edited by BlazeTBMK, Oct 22, 2017
    mikeprado30 and Francisco95 like this.
  20. Pablitox
    OP

Oct 18, 2011
    Argentina
    Hi everyone!

I wanted to give an update on the project. Things are going well so far, @GHANMI, @Nevik_9191 and I are translating the remaining graphics (credits and game's options menu), while @Salixa is proofreading the script. Sadly I still didn't get any news from @EarthDarkness, so the insertion will have to wait a bit.

Btw, @Nevik_9191 made some banners to spread all possible info about the project. Everyone is free to use it in their signature!

For people that are currently helping in the project:

[​IMG]

For people supporting the project:

[​IMG]

Cheers!

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted