Suggestion

• Thread starter ivwshane
  • Start date
  • Views 3,500
  • Replies 42
I

ivwshane

OP
I mentioned this in one of my rom request but I'll suggest it here. I think it would make it easier for people to help each other if we could attach files to posts and not just links to where you can get the files. That way if some one requested a rom I could upload it from my own collection and the person would be garunteed to get the rom.

Awesome site by the way and I like the new layout.

SMN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is there a way you can have more than one virus scanner at the same time? sayyyy mcafee and norton?
yes, you can install more than 1 antivirus on a machine
wink.gif

Most people use Norton antivirus program but even some virus Norton couldn't detect
biggrin.gif

As I said, I haven't seen/heard about any perfectly good antivirus program out there that can detect all possible virus available
smile.gif

I agree with D2, back up your files regularly and you'll be fine
wink.gif

I

ivwshane

OP
You have to be careful though with multiple virus scanners, they can cause havoc on systems when used together.

SMN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
my friend installed both McAfee & Norton on his machine and so far he's happy with both of them

Maybe it depends on the machine you have ?

I use only 1 on my machine though

SMN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's no good reason for installing more than 1 antivirus program on your machine when you know none of them can detect all the virus available
wink.gif

ivwshane,
you can't be cautious and be more careful unless you don't download or use anything from the net
biggrin.gif

Z

zErO

OP
i heard a good one is something called AVG or something, they say it works really good, and it's free.

D2_

Weee!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rom attachments? i was thinking more in the lines of something like 100kb for attaching like an image or something. like a screenshot

P

Pepsi-Man

OP
being on the net could give you a virus so when you click connect you agree if a virus f**ks your computer then you cant blame your ISP, so its the same as if you hit the download button & it has a virus you cant blame the host for the virus stuffing your computer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1