Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm fairly sure ripping 3D models and posting them would go against the copyrighted content rule on the forum. This just isn't the place for that.

If you're making your own 3D models, the art studio sub forum exists and is fairly under utilised, so that would be a decent place for them to go. Failing that, if there is enough interest, a group could be viable as well.

Reactions: SylverReZ and Kioku

salazarcosplay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fairly sure ripping 3D models and posting them would go against the copyrighted content rule on the forum. This just isn't the place for that.

If you're making your own 3D models, the art studio sub forum exists and is fairly under utilised, so that would be a decent place for them to go. Failing that, if there is enough interest, a group could be viable as well.
I will definetly check out the art studio sub forum thanks!

Reactions: Chary and Scarlet

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suggestion to add section on retrieving game 3d models and exporting them. and also forum on 3d printing
There really isn't enough people around here with printers. Im pretty sure Im the only person I ever saw posting any sort of 3d printing content anywhere on this site as of recently ha

Im sure theres others but we are few and far between here.

Reactions: Xdqwerty

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There really isn't enough people around here with printers. Im pretty sure Im the only person I ever saw posting any sort of 3d printing content anywhere on this site as of recently ha

Im sure theres others but we are few and far between here.
There are dozens of us.

That being said, my 3d printer is a tool I use, there are dedicated forums and webistes for 3d printing, I don't feel the need to add this nieche to this forum.

emily98

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Overall, a 3D printing forum could be a vibrant and helpful community for anyone interested in this exciting technology.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto