Hacking [Suggestion] PS4 Bundles & Firmware List

niteconu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Does anyone have an idea what firmware can I expect from Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Slim+ Horizon + Uncharted Lost bundle? Polish shop bundle, described as "producers code 711719839767".

pr_2017_8_23_10_7_55_414_00.jpg
Godoto, what exactly did you buy? Was aiming for this one, now am reconsidering.

Alex Mi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got the PS4 Pro with Battlefront II Bundle/Special Edition and it came with 4.73 firmware and was manufactured in September 2017 as per the back of the unit. The label showed the following details:
CUH-7115B BZJX

Godoto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Does anyone have an idea what firmware can I expect from Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Slim+ Horizon + Uncharted Lost bundle? Polish shop bundle, described as "producers code 711719839767".

View attachment 123860
Godoto, what exactly did you buy? Was aiming for this one, now am reconsidering.

this PS4 bundle is a safe bet. I got PS4 Slim 500gb (without any games included)

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country
I’ve done some digging and apparently it was out (in Europe) on the same day of the Limited gaudy colors GOW bundle (April 20th), so it should come with the same 4.73 fw, I guess?

edit: more digging

In the EU sony blog entries announcing the GOW bundles, about the jet black bundle only the german language one mention a “jet black ps4 PRO bundle”, the other ones only read “jet black ps4 bundle” (and actually they are ps4 slim).
Moreover, the Pro bundles I see in actual online stores are rated by USK (German specific board) and not by PEGI. Maybe it ended up being a Germany-only bundle? Same for gamestop.de vs other EU gamestop sites. BUT, it’s available from some sellers on Amazon Europe-wide. It’s generally less pricey than the limited bundle and without controversial color scheme with runes on the front.

Last edited by GBA rocks,

Naxster

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
From which firmware can we jailbreak the PS4?
I remember we needed to have 3.55 and under that, is it still that firmware? :)

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
From which firmware can we jailbreak the PS4?
I remember we needed to have 3.55 and under that, is it still that firmware? :)

Currently, it's 4.55 and below.

BUT, a 5.05 firmware kernel exploit is going to supposedly be released today. Once it's out, all PS4s at or below 5.05 will be hackable.

Naxster

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Currently, it's 4.55 and below.

BUT, a 5.05 firmware kernel exploit is going to supposedly be released today. Once it's out, all PS4s at or below 5.05 will be hackable.

Really? :O
Well then in that case I should go to the store tomorrow and get me one PS4 slim! :D

Btw I remember there was a thread where you find which firmware version the PS4 is by looking at it's serial number...
I remember I found these a while ago in the store in going to.
CUH-2126A BO1Y
CUH-7116B

Do you know which firmware these 2 might be if I buy one of them? :)

vovanchuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Really? :O
Well then in that case I should go to the store tomorrow and get me one PS4 slim! :D

Btw I remember there was a thread where you find which firmware version the PS4 is by looking at it's serial number...
I remember I found these a while ago in the store in going to.
CUH-2126A BO1Y
CUH-7116B

Do you know which firmware these 2 might be if I buy one of them? :)
Need S/N

CybeX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone knows what the white pro version should come with?

Are you talking about the exclusive one from GameStop (US)? If so, I'll let you know later today I ordered one and it's due in today.

Update:

I got it. I ordered the Glacier White - PS4 Pro from GameStop (Maybe the same version at EBGames for CA as well?). I was going to post a link but it wont let me.

Super hard to see this info without opening the box now it seems, but if you look thru the cut out and kind of bend it up you can read.

CUH-7115b B02X

Started it up and it was Firmware: 4.73

Which I expected and I'm happy with.

Last edited by CybeX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_sJ79aDQTeQ?si=dCPYbyGhZ8OFK8nb