Gaming Suggest Me Some Media-Burning-to-Disks Program

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's me again. Though, it's not one of those severe problems where my computer is fucked up to the point where I have to run my computer through Safe Mode.

Anyways, I just need some suggestions for some great and free Media Burning Programs. There's gonna be a Halloween Party tomorrow and my group and I are responsible for managing the party. We have all of the things we need but music. We absolutely need music, since we don't have anything interesting to do besides contests. A Burning Program designed for burning media and other files would be great too.

And, yes, I've searched for some Media Burning Programs through Google and haven't encountered anything good. They were either old or weren't able to do what I was hoping for it to do.

This is also my first time burning files to a disk, so no experience, but I do have all of the requirements and things I need to burn files to a disk.

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
ImgBurn and Nero are probably the most popular.

Or just look around here.

Oh, I didn't see that there. Just looked through the +1 list and didn't see any that I would like to use. Thanks for that.

Downloading Nero. Also, I WAS using ImgBurn but I uninstalled it for some reason because I thought it was only used for burning .ISO files (was attempting to pirate Windows 7).

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Decoding music is done in realtime, and disc burning is limited by the physical speed the disc spins at.
tongue.gif
One program is not going to be noticeably faster than another at this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-