Suggest Me Some Media-Burning-to-Disks Program

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by I am r4ymond, Oct 29, 2010.

1. I am r4ymond
    OP

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    Yes, it's me again. Though, it's not one of those severe problems where my computer is fucked up to the point where I have to run my computer through Safe Mode.

Anyways, I just need some suggestions for some great and free Media Burning Programs. There's gonna be a Halloween Party tomorrow and my group and I are responsible for managing the party. We have all of the things we need but music. We absolutely need music, since we don't have anything interesting to do besides contests. A Burning Program designed for burning media and other files would be great too.

And, yes, I've searched for some Media Burning Programs through Google and haven't encountered anything good. They were either old or weren't able to do what I was hoping for it to do.

This is also my first time burning files to a disk, so no experience, but I do have all of the requirements and things I need to burn files to a disk.

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
  3. Bulit

Member Bulit GBAtemp Regular

United States
  4. I am r4ymond
    OP

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    Oh, I didn't see that there. Just looked through the +1 list and didn't see any that I would like to use. Thanks for that.

Downloading Nero. Also, I WAS using ImgBurn but I uninstalled it for some reason because I thought it was only used for burning .ISO files (was attempting to pirate Windows 7).

5. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Another vote for CDBurnerXP, it's totally free and easy to use.

6. lukecop80

Member lukecop80 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    convertxtodvd
    its really fast

7. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Decoding music is done in realtime, and disc burning is limited by the physical speed the disc spins at. [​IMG] One program is not going to be noticeably faster than another at this.