• Total voters

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I lost my only stylus although I sense it is actually just in the bottom of my bag.
It provided me with the incentive to finally make one out of tungsten though.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only stylus I lost was for my DS phat when it first come out. I found it again today
laugh.gif
so I've never lost any. I have spares for the DS phat and the lite just in case.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've just lost one. Since there are like 1 or 2 games that need 2 stylus, it's not a problem for me.

Going a little off topic but in Hotel Dusk, there's a place that you have to use 2 stylus' (the game tells you tu use your both hands). Since I only had one, I used my finger as a stylus and past that part. While I was touching however, the icon was showing right between the two touching points. So I think DS can't recognize multiple touches, right ?
Right. When touched in two places at once, the touch screen registers the press between two pressure points - in the middle.

You could have solved that puzzle in hotel dusk by just using your stylus/one finger and rubbing the part of the touchscreen between the two switches.

As for the poll, I've never lost a stylus. I've forgotten them before... But never lost.

Teun

Trophies
Website
www.spore-net.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I lost two at the same time, when I only had one DS. I bought 3 cheap-ass new ones. A week later, I found them back, and I also got a new DS Phat.
Yeah, I'm stuck with 7 Normal stylus', and 2 Lite's
ohmy.gif

Wanque

Trophies
Website
www.worldofwows.com
XP
Country
I haven't lost one yet.

Came close, on a long coach ride, when we hit a bump and my stylus disappeared under the girl I was sitting next to.

I got it back... and got a slap in the face for my trouble :'(

Just kidding.

About the slap.

The rest is true.

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I've never lost any. I always keep mine inside of my DS or in my hand. I keep my crappy one (the one my brother chewed on) inside of my DS, and will probably replace it when it becomes warped with bite marks.

Bali

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I keep losing the stylus for my DS phat. It's not that i lose it myself, but they always go missing when i lend it to my friends.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1